Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 weeks out ..need some input

adsinaction

Been looking at a few ways to tweak the diet before the upcoming NPC show. Im currently 210 around 10% bf ( prob less ). Im looking this time to come in at the top end of Lightheavy (198 1/4).. current meal plan.

50g optimum whey shake 50g prot, vrtually no fat, no sugar and 4 g carbs

CARDIO

Breakfast: 7-8 eggs( 2 whole, rest whites mixed with sweet pot..bagel w/ low sugar jam. Sometimes throw in 4 oz of filet)

1 Cup dry oatmeal, cooked then served with handful of rasberries, bananna, sccop of whey( 25 g)

either 6 oz turkey.. can tuna served on yogi bread( 16 g carbs per slice..very high in dietary fiber )

up your mass shake 1 hr before training( 50g prot, 11 g fat, 55 g carbs )

pre-workout energy( 2 scooped Ja3ked )

post workout MHP dark matter( 12 g prot 48 g carbs )

post work out shake( optimum nutrition whey) same as morning shake ( 50 gr prot )

Dinner is usually 8 oz of chicken, filet, fish w/ veggies..no carbs really

rt before bed 1-2 tablespoons natural peanut butter an orange and multi vitamins.

Now..the easy tweak is to simply replace the mass shake to one which has no carbs and of course to cut the bagel out in the a.m...just that alone is 100g of carbs..but any other input would be greatly appreciated.

oh and currently drinking at min 1 gallon to gallon and 1/2 water each day.

I would go with bcaa instead of whey pre- cardio. (Zero cals)

I would clean up my carbs...... No jam and bagels. Go with rice and oats.

Cut out the fruit.

Cut the orange out before u got to bed. And have casein protein and some healthy fats.

I would try to have more whole foods and cut out one shake.

Also try the multi- vitamin with dinner. I found my body uses the multi better when I have it with my post workout whole food meal

Also how much cardio have you been doing?

just started doing cardio will do 15-20 min 4 days a week. the Jelly will be replaced with non-sugar Jam( made with splenda, no calories ). I could cut the bagel out and simply throw in more sweet potatoes. As for fruit..the only piece I eat is that orange. Good idea on the caesin...I take from time to time but could throw that in for sure. Im pretty lean rt now for 8 weeks out. So dont want to go to far and come under my target weight by much. thanks for the reply

If you feel u need to get leaner. Then I would up my cardio. And do it first thing in the am like ur doing with the bcaa. I would still cut out all the fruit.

Idk what drugs ur using or supplements.

I would work hard and try to come in, in the best shape as possible and not worry about ur exact weight. No body cares how much u weigh its how u look on stage.

Top Bottom