Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 whole cheat day VS. 1 cheat meal every day

This is why the typical ketogenic diet isn't best for muscle building due to the absense of insulin saturation.

1)who the hell would try a keto diet to gain muscle?
2) what about for other diets bro? I am on a 40/30/30 style diet to cut - and sometimes on my cheat day Ill have a 2-3 person pizza for myself as the cheat. I heard however that you should not mix fats+carbs at the same time. GOD DAMN whoever said that be cursed...that's really hard for a cheat meal (at least mine). For example: ice cream, pizza, mcd, none of those qualify ! In any case, an overeating day's point is to overeat, so why worry about the fat:carb ratio?
IT doesn't really matter as since your metabolism is used to the undereating style, once it's overfed it will use ALL of what is ingested as energy. That's a theory I read up on recently, which makes absolute sense yet has no scientific backup. Does anyone have any info on this?

who the hell would try a keto diet to gain muscle?

I do a modified cyclic keto diet in which I build muscle and shed bodyfat at the same time. There are many varations of the ketogenic diet - some obviously better than others for promoting muscle gain as opposed to preservation.

Top Bottom