Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surprise, surprise, we are on HIGH ALERT again...

PinK233

This is getting a bit tired, this surely isnt the first alert since 9/11...I honestly think these people wouldn't be stupid enough to try and strike again on a day where security is at its HIGHEST level...but the media is all over this sensationalism crap...

It would seem stupid but who the hell knows. I get tired of all these "watch yourself tomorrow, its and 80 percent chance of rag heads" alerts.

Who knows...

I doubt anything will happen.. BUT if someone had to posted about 9/11 before it took place, most people would have said it was a crock and no way would that happen.

The whole thing is just sad.

Click.

Click.

BOOM.

I'd like to see the day when some towel head had the kahones to act up in my hood.

It's not about being smart or stupid. What would give them more satisfaction than to hit us again on the day it hurts the most? I bet they are foarming at the mouth hoping they will be able to pull something off.

~ The Pixster! WUHOOO! 9/2002

The Nature Boy said:
isn't every frigging day supposed to be "high alert"?

exactly

if you are under constant alert, i would have thought from the populaces point of view you have to keep vigilant about everything. as opposed to just one day

maybe its just to keep the populace on its toes, who knows?

I just got back home from visiting NYC this weekend. I didn't want to go to ground zero, but I did, and I can not describe the emptyness I felt, in my heart for the people as well as physically as I looked at the hole where I used to work. I looked down into the hole for only about a second, then looked up to the empty space where the towers used to be and that's when I lost it. I will never go there again.

While we were in NY we got to see some of the TV stuff...I think the media is mostly milking this tradgedy for all it can...it's a sin. Since 9/11 last year, after about a month of sadness everytime I turned on the tv, I stopped watching anything associated with the events of 9/11. Nothing we say or do now can fix what happened, so why subject yourself to the pain of reliving those events over and over again? My life was changed that day, for the better though. I am more appreciative for what I have and do on a daily basis, even the simplest of things have taken on greater meanings.

On higher allert now? We should remain on a high level of security and awareness at all times, but we need to live our lives for the current day too. Just be sensible about it all.

Peace.

Top Bottom