Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oriental massage parlors in my area

decem

so.... there are probably 4 or 5 oriental massage parlors in my area... and each and every damn one of them is known to be whore house.. $50 for a blowjob and $100 for sex (i think that's what it is.. i've never been there.. but have friends that have.. and know people who know people that have)....

so how the fuck are these places still up and running? obviously the cops and feds know that they are whore houses.. are they keeping it open as a means of keeping eye on the people who frequently use them? is the mob (who used to be extremely influential in this particular area.. but is now slowly retrograding out) paying them off?

i don't get it.. i just don't get how it can be such a well known fact that these places give more than just "massages" and they are still open.. and have been for many years..

Ha ha, you're correct, these places are just whore houses, but the rooms inside are not monitored, men have to get undressed fully for the massage and sometimes are asked to touch themselves to determine whether or not they are undercover(if suspicion occurs), the girls are drilled on how to handle clients and actually take a course on how to get the customer in and out as fast as possible. Its a hustle. Its an interesting business. I have done and in November will be doing some more bodyguard work for these type of establishments, $25 bones an hour for just sitting there, getting blazed, seeing about 10 naked women around you at all times is a frigging bonanza of fun in my opinion, plus there are other benefits. One of the most established business' in the Houson area is owned by a husband/wife couple, husband is a cop, funny shit, a good friend as well. The girls are tested, its actually a solid enterprise in my opinion. peace

First we hire only white and some hispanics(no oriental or other races). There are plenty of other parlors with garbage inside. All women are tested and clean, majority have fake tits and are fine as hell to be honest. They are there to fulfill other men's fantasies. A complete "massage" is 220, including door fee, 30 minutes. Everything starts at 120 plus door fee which is usually $40.

LOL!!!

I was going to do some work at one in Philly about three years ago till my wife about put her foot through nuts.

WODIN said:
LOL!!!

I was going to do some work at one in Philly about three years ago till my wife about put her foot through nuts.

Its quite the experience, I highly recommend it for a while, but you'll need a break here and there. peace

havoc said:
First we hire only white and some hispanics(no oriental or other races). There are plenty of other parlors with garbage inside.

so asians are garbage to you??

decem said:

so asians are garbage to you??

If I would ever indulge in a massage parlor, I would want only a white female. When garbage was typed, it meant this: Most oriental massage parlors are run by tyrants if you will, the girls are FOB and have to make 10,000 grand before they are free, they are not clean and they are owned, they are not tested and in most cases are completely dirty, with this description I felt garbage would suffice, understand?

Also, any white, black, hispanic, etc that would live in such conditions and terms would be considered garbage as well or "Crack Whores" if you will, meaning I would not want to stick my dick inside of them or my dick in there mouths.

gotcha...

which reminds me.. i don't know if any military folks are reading this thread.. but i wonder how similar these are to the buy me drinkee bars in okinawa.. which i DID go to.. but i did NOT do anything with any of them..

anyway.. it was sad.. the girls were all phillipinos.. they do tours.. almost like deployments to okinawa.. 6 months at a time.. they got like .5% of their earnings.. and were jam packed in the shittiest of living conditions..

so i'm wondering if the girls in these "oriental" massage parlors are doing the same thing.. if they are implants.. here on deployment from their homeland..

Top Bottom