Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colorado is running out of teh weed!

I wish hydros grew on trees...im out

Prices still cheap as fuck in medical dispensaries. There is still PLENTY of weed on Colorado, all you have to do is go to down town denver or down town boulder and ask the first dude with dreads, "trees?"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

We have delivery services here for mmj. Pretty hippy girls in VW's bring it too your house. They always want to come in and smoke it with you. They're all "sooooooo, are you going to smoke it now? Cuz I don't have any other deliveries...".

We have delivery services here for mmj. Pretty hippy girls in VW's bring it too your house. They always want to come in and smoke it with you. They're all "sooooooo, are you going to smoke it now? Cuz I don't have any other deliveries...".

*to*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade them weed for sex

John Stewart Rips Bill O'Reilly on Pot Legalization

Oh wait, that wasn't the full story-

Ironically most people, especially younger would still think O'Reilly is the bigger idiot. I mean even the President blames Fox News for why people don't like Obamacare-

Obama also blames Fox News for Obamacare's unpopularity-

Another reality check on what's happened in the last half century -
The Broad Foundation - Education

Pot itself ain't bad, and I'm all for legalizing it, but combine it with an increasing number of stupid people (check) and we'll eventually be ripe for the picking.

Top Bottom