Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have acid reflux

seaking420

I was having some chest discomfort for over a year now....finally went to the dr to check it out......he gave me nexium to try out to see if it was acid reflux........about 3 days into taking it I've hardly had any discomfort........Im glad to see its only acid reflux but I dont want to take this shit everyday for the rest of my life.........anyone else have acid reflux........have you been taking something for it for a while now.........

seaking420 said:
I was having some chest discomfort for over a year now....finally went to the dr to check it out......he gave me nexium to try out to see if it was acid reflux........about 3 days into taking it I've hardly had any discomfort........Im glad to see its only acid reflux but I dont want to take this shit everyday for the rest of my life.........anyone else have acid reflux........have you been taking something for it for a while now.........

Do you drink a lot of coffee? I think that can cause it.

Do you drink a lot of coffee? I think that can cause it.

No I dont like coffee.......My dr said it could be caffine.......but I dont drink much caffine.......he also said chocolate or late night eating can effect it....which I do both

Yeah, I was having a huge problem with it. Raging pain, and up all night. I did all things your supposed to.
I quit coffee, booze, late night food, chocolate, mint, spicy food, overly fatty food, raised the head of my bed.
Didn't help. I went to the doc 2 weeks ago and he gave me a protoinhibitor? or something like that. It's says protonix on the pill. It seems like its working. I've only had pain a few times.
I don't want to have to take it for the rest of my life and eat like this though. It's a fucking bummer. I love spicy food.

Top Bottom