x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Serious Size Phase

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Serious Size Phase within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I'm going on a mass building kick immediately following a show I'm doing on April 14th. I'm 6'1", 184 contest/225 offseason. I have a very high metabolism, so getting fat isn't a worry. My plan is 3000 calories per day, 300g protein, 225g carbs, 100g fat. In addition to protein, I plan on supplementing creatine and glutamine. Tell me what to do or change, I'd eat shoe leather every day if I thought it would make me bigger! ------------------ One Rep Past Death...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    I'm going on a mass building kick immediately following a show I'm doing on April 14th. I'm 6'1", 184 contest/225 offseason. I have a very high metabolism, so getting fat isn't a worry. My plan is 3000 calories per day, 300g protein, 225g carbs, 100g fat. In addition to protein, I plan on supplementing creatine and glutamine. Tell me what to do or change, I'd eat shoe leather every day if I thought it would make me bigger!

------------------
    One Rep Past Death...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Might want to check out Glutamine Peptides from Kilosports.com $40 for 2.2Ibs. It taste like shit and doesn't dissolve in water so its kind of a bitch to take but no big deal. Glutamine is expensive if you want to supplement heavily with it. Personnally though I think its more important during cutting. when protein intake and food intake isn't quite as high.

Pro Bodybuilder
    ATP Mass by Alternative Nutrition!