Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post-Cycle and Unleashed

Nighthawkk

I don't often start threads in praise of specific products, but these items from protein factory are excellent. I just used both of them in conjuction with Nolv and by week 2 my sex drive was back to normal. Now I am nearing the end of my PCT and sex drive is actually through the roof...it is similar to taking 50mg proviron daily but the ingredients are natural herbs (avena, maca, xantho, etc). For anyone that has been shutdown hard (particularly from tren or deca like myself in this last cycle), I highly recommend this combo.

I've got 5 days left on my cycle and then I plan tohit nolva @ 60mg/day along with Unleashed and Post-Cycle (just put my order in over the weekend). I've only been on 30mg var ED for 6 weeks. My sex drive has been kinda low for the last year though even though my blood work says my test levels are solid. Maybe I'm just getting old? It's my BIRTHDAY...30 today...so I'm celebrating with a new AVATAR :D

JoBu said:
I've got 5 days left on my cycle and then I plan tohit nolva @ 60mg/day along with Unleashed and Post-Cycle (just put my order in over the weekend). I've only been on 30mg var ED for 6 weeks. My sex drive has been kinda low for the last year though even though my blood work says my test levels are solid. Maybe I'm just getting old? It's my BIRTHDAY...30 today...so I'm celebrating with a new AVATAR :D

Post-Cycle and Unleashed are awesome to use after strong prosteroid cycles too.

In case anybody wants to order...

product_postcycle.jpg

Post-Cycle

product_unleashed.jpg

Unleashed

This stuff is great while On, PCT or bridging. Great stuff...

Top Bottom