Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

next step after protein shakes

Evans-5

I have been on protein shakes for almost a year and I can't get anymore mass even training and eating high protein, in the last 11 months I put up 10 pounds of mass and I can't get any bigger than that, what would be the next thing to take after over the counter supplements, something stronger, except steroids thank you.

Could you give us first some of your stats? Because right now it could be two extremes - you might be a skinny ectomorph who just needs to eat more, or you could be a pro-bodybuilder weighting 300 lbs who just hit a plateau.

There are many things that can be done to gain more mass, but it is more important to figure out the reasons you can't gain mass first.

if you have hit a plateau it simply means you aren't eating enough anymore.

protein shakes aren't the solution here, more FOOD is

the bigger you want to get the more you need to eat. the calorie maintenance for a 150 pound skinny guy is going to be less than a 200 pounder right?

If all your are using is whey protein powder, there are a couple really good inexpensive supplements that I would add into your supplement stack

1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
3. creatine

1. The fish oil you can buy at costco. That'll be around $25
2. Ruthless 3d from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply
3. ancient strength from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply

Adding that all up, you are at $85.

First thing I would suggest is more food. Great job gaining 10lbs in a year too.

There are some other good things you could add like creatine. It is cheap but very effective, affordable, and safe.

The next level would be actual PED's like SARMs. I am not sure if you are ready for that step yet.

Top Bottom