Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2burn and N2slin log

Will_I_am156

I was picked by hurricane (cheers bro!) to run N2burn and provide a log/review - here it is :)

First off, I want to say how amazed I was at the shipping. I live in the UK and my package arrived within 5 days which is awesome. Normally I wait 3-4 weeks for my supps - Need2 wasn't messing about, this was unbelievable!

I'll be running this for 4 weeks at 3 N2burn ed and 4 N2slin ed. The bottle of N2burn says to do 4 per day but I only have 90 tablets and three a day will last me 30 days. I also struggle to sleep if I have too many stims in the afternoon so figured this would work better for me.

Stats: 25, 5'9, 183lbs and approx 12-15% body fat (I haven't had this checked so this is just a guess)

Diet: generally the same each day.

8am 2slices whole meal toast + jam with 2 n2burn
9am workout
10:30 PWO
11:30 steak + cup of basamati rice + 2 N2slin
2pm 1n2burn
2:30 50gs almonds + banana
4-4:30 chicken breast + cup of rice + 2 n2slin
6:30-7 chicken/steak + cup of rice
8:30-9 whey shake + 50g almonds
11-11:30 sleep

I have an app on my phone that says this is approx 220gP 170gC and 70gF and between 2500-3000 calories. I eat this Sunday-Friday and let myself cheat on Saturday - gotta give into those cravings!! Lol

Workout: push, pull, legs, rest and repeat. I will post my workouts later. I also play 90 mins of 11 aside footy (soccer) every Saturday and Sunday.

Goals: maintain 180+lbs whilst dropping body fat. Ideally by the end of the 30 days I want to be able to see my abs and lose the fat I have around my lower back and waist.

It's the first time I've done any kind of log so if I've missed anything or if anyone has any feedback on diet, training, dosage I'm all ears. I will be updating this with progress pics, my workouts and all the positives and any negatives that I experience over the next month.

Thanks for reading and I'll throw up a pic and my first update once I finish work.

Thanks man! You should get it done! I've been running it for 4 days now and am positive come day 30 I'll be more than happy with my results.

I've noticed from the n2burn that the 2 pills pre workout are exactly what I need to drag my arse to the gym in the morning!! I was starting to lose motivation going first thing and was becoming too reliant on jack3d to get me out of bed but the n2burn has given me great focus and energy in my last 2 sessions without shrinking my cock for a good few hours afterwards like jack3d seems to do haha i haven't had any sort of crash from it yet and just feel all round more energetic for the majority of the day.

The n2slin seems to be keeping me pumped for the majority of the day as well. I know I'm no behemoth but my arms and shoulders feel a lot fuller throughout the day like i normally feel on leaving the gym. Only negative to note is a little heartburn but drinking more water has fixed this so no biggie.

Here's a pic of my starting point, I'll upload new ones periodically and a final one on day 30 so I can see how much of an effect it has had. Fingers x'd the link works!

5284f816-7a86-72fe.jpg

Cheers mate, fingers x'd! I want to get me some abs!! Haha

Didn't get chance to update yesterday so here's my workout.

Pull day:

1.5 rep pull ups (3x8) all sets just using bodyweight
Wide grip pull ups (3x8)
Hammer grip pull ups (3x8)
Lat pull down (2x8 @ 150lbs 3x8 @ 185lbs)
Barbell row complex (x7 upright rows x10 yates rows x15 bent over rows) three times through with 1 minute between sets
Barbell curls 3x8
Hammer curls 3x8

Had 2 n2burn before hitting the gym and was sweating like a mofo throughout. Had the same rush of energy On my way there and blasted through it, these tablets are great at getting me out of bed and into the gym each morning! Had another at 2pm and was still going strong at work right up until 10pm. Started to feel a bit tired around 11 so went to bed and slept like a baby - this was unheard of when I was doing my OEP, alphat2, erase stack.

Still some heart burn from the n2slin but nothing too bad and still getting the pumped up feeling after I eat (which I love btw! =D)

Rest day today, legs tomorrow!

Leg day today and the N2burn had me pouring sweat out at a disgusting rate! Haha good workout though. As usual i was feeling a bit tired walking into the gym, after my first warm up set on squats i was amped and ready to go!

I'm currently recovering from a hamstring tear so I'm not going any where near as heavy as I'm capable of on my legs but have upped the volume to compensate. Here's my work out...

Back Squats:
49.5lbs 2x8
136.5lbs 1x8
181.5lbs 1x8
235lbs 3x8

Deadlifts:
136.5lbs 2x5
181.5lbs 2x5
235lbs 1x5
275lbs 3x5

Hamstring machine curls:
3x15 setting 9 (I have no idea how heavy this is the stack is jet numbered 1-30 :S ) these burned a lot!!

Barbell lunges:
88.5lbs 3x16 (8 each leg)

Hanging leg raises:
3x12

Cable crunches:
110lbs 3x12

Hey will why aren't u bulking up first bro , ur pretty lean to begin with ?? Or do u like the runners type of look ?

Nah not at all mate just wanna shift my gut and lower back fat over the next three months because I have 2 bottles of Epi to run in January with some RStransaderm and will be doing a lean bulk then. I wanna be at 185 10% bf by January so I can shoot for 200 at 10-12% in January

Nice goals man , you'll do it , and u got like barely any fat man , ur gonna look great when u lean bulk (no homo) lol, just saying

Haha cheers bro! I'll be starting 20mins kettle bell work x4 per week from Monday before breakfast. I will probably look to increase my calories by 500-600 per day as well by throwing milk into my shakes and adding some eggs and beans to my brekkie. Hopefully this should help lean me out a bit more without costing me muscle.

Top Bottom