Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log: N2-amp

m'kay, tonight was pretty rough for me, had a pretty busy day, so i only got three real meals, steak and rice, and a protein shake w/carbs when i got up, so i wasn't really fueled and it was leg day, but anyways, i popped my 6 pills of AMP while i was still at work, i started talking to my boss about emt stuff and an hour later i was ready to do it, it takes a bit for them to hit me, i popped the other two and two power chews and i was in the zone, i started with a quick warm up on the treadmill and hit the power sled, i started at 200x20 360x20 500x20 and 760x15 and i was slowly becoming an animal, it hit all the way up to 1000x7, then i jumped on the leg extension, started at 100x20 150x20 200x15 and 300x12, moved to hack squat 200x15 two sets and then to leg curls pretty light on these just 100x15 4 sets and then squats, by this time i was so exhausted that i only did 135 and i squatted until i nearly threw up, and thus that is how my leg day went on N2-AMP

(Dylan) thank you, and yes it is quite a fun experience, i can't wait for it to become even more powerful as i continue to take it, hopefully i don't break any more of the gyms machines. haha

(Rick) i like how big of a pump i'm getting, i'm actually getting pumped up just putting the weights on, as soon as i hit it my muscles engorge to the point of where when i was working biceps i couldn't reach up to scratch my nose, i loved it, my biceps are lagging for me and to have them pumped up that much was awesome.

I understand completely about the pumps bro. Pumps got so big for me and my arms tightened so much from N2amp it was crazy....almost like being on a great cycle

Man oh Man does this stuff help, i went yesterday on only 2 hours of sleep and only one meal of about 10oz chicken and 2 cups of rice, but thanks to N2-AMP i actually managed my full shoulder workout with all the same weight, i actually added a few poundages. i gotta say, this stuff comes in handy when i'm not able to sleep and eat as much as i would like, but as long as i'm able to keep my same intensity and then some i'm happy, that's what this did, i was actually pleasantly surprised as to the fact that i actually got a thermogenic reaction from it too, i was sweating up a storm, it was some pretty awesome stuff!

This is exactly what I do. I take 4 caps N2-amp in the am and 4 pre work out with N2KTS. Some of the N2-amps effects build up over time so it is best to take even a half dose of it on non work out days too trust me guys.

Same here! N2 Amp stacked with N2KTS is a MUST!!! IMO :evil:

Top Bottom