Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log: N2-amp

Tonight was a little rough for me up most of the night battling a tanker fire and a med call right afterwards so sleep was shitty and it's 10 degrees at night and 30 during the day so I was frozen. However 8 pills perked me up I finished my workout and felt great afterwards. I popped my shirts and sweater off and my shoulders and arms were freaking massive. Usually they are pretty pumped but not like this I had striations all over and veins sticking up that don't usually unless I'm doing very heavy weight. I was quite impressed so were everyone else there too. I even got a client for my personal training job just because of how pumped up I was ha!

Awesome bro.. So you are a fire fighter? Medic or something like this?

my chest workout went great, i was on the treadmill just getting a warm up, and before i knew it i was growling like, i was ready to murder the weight, usually my chest workouts last for quite awhile, it takes me a bit to get my pecs good and tired, but tonight i killed every workout, what usually takes almost 2 hours was literally only an hour, i actually made myself stop, i just wanted to keep going, but i knew i had to stop and eat, the experiment went pretty great too! 4 pills of N2-AMP and 2 power chews worked quite nicely if i do say so myself, it wasn't as powerful as the full 8 caps of N2-AMP, but it prevented the sudden need to sleep that hit me while i was on my way to the gym, stupid sleep schedule being messed up. but otherwise, it was a great workout, finished with some supersets of triceps just to keep them up and pumped let them know who is the boss and i'll say it was all a done deal!

im subbed on this one bro... and im ordering n2amp as we speak... im really glad your enjoying it! keep it up bro...

(Dylan) thank you, and yes it is quite a fun experience, i can't wait for it to become even more powerful as i continue to take it, hopefully i don't break any more of the gyms machines. haha

(Rick) i like how big of a pump i'm getting, i'm actually getting pumped up just putting the weights on, as soon as i hit it my muscles engorge to the point of where when i was working biceps i couldn't reach up to scratch my nose, i loved it, my biceps are lagging for me and to have them pumped up that much was awesome.

Just finished 4 hours of a cardiac emergency lecture and analyzing rhythm strips. I have back tonight. Taking a full serving plus half a serving of power chews. Let's get big boys!

After sitting for 4 hours and using my brain all day with med crap the 8 caps and 2 power chews helped a lot. I started with reverse grip pulls downs starting at 100 and upping the weight as I went 15 reps each set with strict form I blew up I looked like a cobra and the veins were giant blue hoses of blood filled lines of glory haha switched it up with front lat pull downs same set and weight formation followed by narrow grip pull downs then finishing with db rows from 70-100 since 100 is the highest db here :( and then finished with a super set of biceps working mostly base muscle then peak. I'm literally sitting here recuperating in the gym typing this as we speak. Hell of a workout. Glad I got N2-AMP helps keep me going with this hectic life!

Top Bottom