Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log: N2-amp

SaccoDoingStuff

So a week or so ago i was given the privilege to try N2-AMP from Needtobuildmuscle, Needto picked me and i gladly accepted. I just recently received the bottle. The bottle looks fantastic by the way, nice and hefty too, means i got a few pills to last me :D

so i'm starting the pills today, it's leg day for me so what a co-winki-dink ya?
normally i just go in with my carbs jacked up and a few meals under my belt, and some atrophex just to remove some water weight, other then that i'm usually pretty normal in terms of stimulants and pre-workouts and all that hallabuloo.

usually, since this is a supp that gives garden hose veins, i have three AC veins that are pretty good size, they show quite well and they follow all the way down my forearm and twist to the back of my hand, the back of my hands look like old peoples veiny ass hands, so if you have the picture good, i'm not going into more detail about that, so i'll be looking forward to seeing how my veins explode up!

tonight, i'll be hitting the weights hard, i'll start with the power sled warming up with 200 and gradually moving up to my max (the amount the machine can hold not me) of 1100ish pounds. after that i'll move to leg extensions starting at 100 and moving up to 300 again the max the machine can hold even after rigging up plates to it and using pins and all that, after that i'll move to squats, now i'm not the worlds best squatter, i've had knee problems since i was young and fat, i can do 135 no prob, 225 gives me some trouble 315 hurts but it still do it and 405 and i look like a highschool dumbass showing off so take that for what it's worth, afterwards i'll move to leg curls usually just stick pretty light, i don't like to tear up my hamstrings too much there is only 2 of the buggers, and then i'll do some stiff legged DL to finish it up and get a god stretch.

i'm usually pretty dead by the time i end the workout so i'll let you know how the workout goes after tonight and with the N2-AMP in my system!

I use this product every workout. It's awesome! My favorite PWO supp. It's potent, so I take SIX pills 45 mins before the gym and then two on the way over. I get great pumps and the veins look wonderful. Good price too.

I use this product every workout. It's awesome! My favorite PWO supp. It's potent, so I take SIX pills 45 mins before the gym and then two on the way over. I get great pumps and the veins look wonderful. Good price too.

That is how I'm thinking of taking it. I'll try putting the other two in my bcaa drink possibly.

I liked N2KS, but I like this product much better. I'm also using creatine and taking arginine along with my cycle which includesa bunch of mast. . . so imagine and dream on, my friend:-D

Alright so here is how it went down:

8:00 I popped 6 pills and mixed two with my bcaa drink

8:30 I headed to the gym already the pills were calming me slightly however, once I hit the gym I was ready!
I jumped on the treadmill just to warm up 3.5 mph for 10 min jumped off and did 10 min of abs to warm up my core. The bcaa drink I started to down it with the other two pills in it made it taste sour so I'll experiment with that some more however, I started to rage.
I jumped on the power sled started at 225 for 20
375 for 20
560 for 20
At this point I was literally so raged I was growling
720 for 15
Started yelling at the weights
900 for 10 I was so pumped I jumped up ripped the weights off and started a drop set continuously going I dropped down 720, 650, 375, and last set 375 for 20 jumped up and had to calm myself so I wouldn't keep killing the weights.

Jumped on the led extension:
150 for 20
200 for 20
200 for 20
300 for 15
I hit it so hard actually bent the pin my bad

Hack squat
275 3x15
Started to calm down a little

Jumped on the leg curl
100 for 15
120 for 12
140 for 9
At this point I was so spent I had to sit down catch my breath.

Total workout time was literally only 50 minutes.

N2-AMP made me like a raging beast tonight.

alright, tonight is shoulders and arms tonight, firstly lets go over my diet so you can see how much energy i should be outputting. today i've had 3 1/2 meals, when i got up at 10:30 i drank a protein/carb drink 25g protein 46g carbs, two hours later i ate chicken and three slices of multi grain bread, two hours after that i ate 7 egg whites and two whole eggs, and now three hours after that i had 4oz of chicken and one cup of white rice with a little bit of queso just for taste.

tonight i'll be lifting more so to hit every muscle fiber, so lots of volume
seated presses i usually do around 6-7 sets and i increase usually only up to 225
standing side laterals i do around 6-7 sets of this as well
front laterals 6-7 sets
rear laterals 6-7
and then bb shrugs superset with db shrugs and i do this for around 6-9
i'll throw in some basic biceps and triceps exercises at the end just to keep them pumped up.
i'll let ya'll know how the workout goes with the N2-AMP in the system.

Tonight was a little rough for me up most of the night battling a tanker fire and a med call right afterwards so sleep was shitty and it's 10 degrees at night and 30 during the day so I was frozen. However 8 pills perked me up I finished my workout and felt great afterwards. I popped my shirts and sweater off and my shoulders and arms were freaking massive. Usually they are pretty pumped but not like this I had striations all over and veins sticking up that don't usually unless I'm doing very heavy weight. I was quite impressed so were everyone else there too. I even got a client for my personal training job just because of how pumped up I was ha!

I'll be hitting chest tonight, i don't know exactly how well it's going to go, i haven't been feeling well since yesterday, i took the girlie on a date up state, and dinner didn't sit well with me, stupid restaurant steak and chicken, however, on the bright side, i'll be experimenting with half a serving of N2-AMP and half a serving of power chews, to hopefully create a full serving of awesome!

Subbed....been stacking a half dose of N2amp with N2KTS for a bit now and enjoying the sh1t out of it! I'm sure you will too man!!

This is exactly what I do. I take 4 caps N2-amp in the am and 4 pre work out with N2KTS. Some of the N2-amps effects build up over time so it is best to take even a half dose of it on non work out days too trust me guys.

Top Bottom