Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log: N2-amp

Man oh Man does this stuff help, i went yesterday on only 2 hours of sleep and only one meal of about 10oz chicken and 2 cups of rice, but thanks to N2-AMP i actually managed my full shoulder workout with all the same weight, i actually added a few poundages. i gotta say, this stuff comes in handy when i'm not able to sleep and eat as much as i would like, but as long as i'm able to keep my same intensity and then some i'm happy, that's what this did, i was actually pleasantly surprised as to the fact that i actually got a thermogenic reaction from it too, i was sweating up a storm, it was some pretty awesome stuff!

I understand completely. Its not uncommon for me to be riding on 4-5 hours of sleep in the morning (I have a baby), and N2amp really helps overcome that and kill it in the gym ;)

after an all night, and sitting in an advanced cardiac life support class, i didn't even make it to the gym until around 11, but none the less, i hit a pretty good chest workout, i stuck with pretty moderate weight, just using pre-exhausting exercises to really hit the muscle fibers, the AMP helped me make it through, it was actually a pretty straight forward exercise.

after an all night, and sitting in an advanced cardiac life support class, i didn't even make it to the gym until around 11, but none the less, i hit a pretty good chest workout, i stuck with pretty moderate weight, just using pre-exhausting exercises to really hit the muscle fibers, the AMP helped me make it through, it was actually a pretty straight forward exercise.

How's the vascularity? I noticed a difference from the gate with this stuff?

How's the vascularity? I noticed a difference from the gate with this stuff?

it's not bad, i'm not really a very vascular person, i only have few real good AC and some big ones on the back of my hands, but with this i have veins popping up all day down my forearm, and on my shoulders too.

haha hopefully, i'm still bulking up right now, it's still exceeding cold where i live so summer doesn't make its way here until around late June early July

Man I am starting my cut today just so I can make it for june/july lol. You must be in pretty good shape already :D. I guess that'd be the case seeing your veins are ropes.

great work so far bro... i am actually starting mine tomorrow so I am really looking forward to it... great write ups... its nice to have things put into detail so people can really see the benefits... and you know, I love me some extra vascularity! =) keep it up bro!

dont know how i missed this. in

Top Bottom