Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Krill TS

I have only taken a (cheap) Krill Oil supp from a UK bulk distributor before and Krill TS is a lot better IMO. I noticed more significant results from Krill TS! Felt stronger, more energized, better mood and my skin looked better (might be due to the strong antioxidative properties of the 500mcg astaxanthin). Can't judge the effects on my blood lipids without blood work.

i used to use stuff from the health food store. my biggest problem with it was that it costs about 70 bux on average. otherwise it all seemed to do the same job. although i never ran the non ts stuff with an estrogen supressor. although i do have joint problems and both helped out with the pain alot. my biggest thing is the price difference. last time i ordered from orbit it was like 19 bux i think per bottle

I am no expert on this subject but for whatever reason Krill is so much more powerful than salmon oil.

i mean if you want cheap results go with salmon oil and save a few bucks.. you want to legit stuff go with the krill

You get what you pay for! Plus Krill oil is superior to other fish oils!
Krill Oil reduces cholesterol better than fish oil. This is seen from a study by Bunea R, El Farrah and Deutsch reported in the 2004 Alternative Medicine Review of 120 people, comparing krill oil against fish oil and placebo. The study measured total cholesterol, LDL, HDL and triglyceride of group with krill oil versus fish oil versus placebo.

The group with krill oil had a 13% reduction in total cholesterol, 32-35% reduction in LDL, 42-43% increase in HDL and 11% reduction in triglyceride. The group with fish oil had a reduction of 5.9% in total cholesterol, 4.6% reduction in LDL, 4.2% increase in HDL and 3.2% reduction in triglyceride. The placebo group has a general increase in all the cholesterol.

Therefore, Krill-TS is more effective in reducing cholesterol than fish oil!

I am also a BIG fan of Krill Oil... haven't gone back to fish oils since making the switch a year ago! :)

Top Bottom