Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ordered

Yeah no worries. I appreciate the feedback guys, I sent him a pm. Btw anyone know why color the n2burn capsules are and what color the forged burner capsules are? Thanks.

The need to burn are red and they are a solid capsule(more of a capsule shaped tablet) not a gel cap with a separation

Ok so it seems like I got the forged burner than. Used them this morning (2 caps on empty stomach) since I has them, seemed pretty good, nice sweat and good energy, got the jitters a bit lol.

Update: so it is Saturday a week after I placed my order and I just received my order. I know sharron explained the reason for the delay but still a bit frustrating. I open my order to find some of it incorrect. My main order of ntkts and wheytobuildmuscle is correct but my order of samples is a bit off. I received a bag that says burn (I am assuming/hoping this is the n2burn I asked for and not forged burner (these are orange/red pills)). I received the n2slin which was part of my order so that's good. I asked for gear and got creatine instead (never notified if they couldn't provide a sample of that and wasn't asked if I wanted to try something else), so a bit disappointed with that. Sharron informed me they were giving me a better bar (I think that's what I is called) as a means of apology for the mess up for the order and I found a bag of cake batter (I am assuming the protein wheytobuildmuscle) and I got to say I was looking forward to the bar since everyone here raves about them.

All said and done I have to say my first experience with needtoo hasn't been the greatest. Rather frustrated this go around and hope this never happens again because situations like this are what make me not go back to businesses regardless of the product. I sure hope his products are the shit because after going through this debacle I would hate to see them not perform up to their hype.

Overall, not the happiest camper, but will have to see what happens going forward.

We cant be flawless every time. Two of the products you asked for samples of are special samples that are not on our list of samples. We gave you a 5lb bag (40+ dollar value) for free. Is that not good enough for you?

Ok well Im going to have a free bottle of N2burn and a free bottle of Gear sent to you. Maybe this will be enough. I tried to use the email you used to sign up to this site to find you in my N2BM system but it looks like you used a different email address.

If you could send me a pm with your name, Address and a link to this thread that be great. I will send out the 2 free bottles my self. Thanks :artist:

We cant be flawless every time. Two of the products you asked for samples of are special samples that are not on our list of samples. We gave you a 5lb bag (40+ dollar value) for free. Is that not good enough for you?

Ok well Im going to have a free bottle of N2burn and a free bottle of Gear sent to you. Maybe this will be enough. I tried to use the email you used to sign up to this site to find you in my N2BM system but it looks like you used a different email address.

If you could send me a pm with your name, Address and a link to this thread that be great. I will send out the 2 free bottles my self. Thanks :artist:

Can't ask for better than that!

Also, it's interesting that the OP already got a free sample (bag of protein) and conveniently left that out of the post. Just goes to show you -- some people can't be pleased and will look for shit to complain about.

I trust everything is satisfactory now. Needto always goes out of his way to provide sterling customer service.

Can't ask for better than that!

Also, it's interesting that the OP already got a free sample (bag of protein) and conveniently left that out of the post. Just goes to show you -- some people can't be pleased and will look for shit to complain about.

I trust everything is satisfactory now. Needto always goes out of his way to provide sterling customer service.

Always appreciative but I ordered to chocolate fudge protein. I am certainly not going to get into an argument since things can very easily be taken out of context and I don't want to offend anyone here (especially needto because I do respect him and value his friendship and advice so please don't think ill of me voicing concern and frustration). I do know things can't be perfect all the time but I just happen to be a stickler over communication is all. I am perfectly willing to put up my receipt if it would make people happy to see exactly what I ordered but I don't think it would do any good as, like mentioned before, this is not about bashing needto or anything like that. I appreciate the freebies needto and I plan on sending as much business to you as possible, I am even willing to try and help you get into a few local supplement stores in my area if you like (just let me know via pm or something so we can talk more).

Anyway there is no point continuing this anymore too much has been taken out of context at this point I think.

Thanks again needto and looking forward to supporting you and your company.

Always appreciative but I ordered to chocolate fudge protein. I am certainly not going to get into an argument since things can very easily be taken out of context and I don't want to offend anyone here (especially needto because I do respect him and value his friendship and advice so please don't think ill of me voicing concern and frustration). I do know things can't be perfect all the time but I just happen to be a stickler over communication is all. I am perfectly willing to put up my receipt if it would make people happy to see exactly what I ordered but I don't think it would do any good as, like mentioned before, this is not about bashing needto or anything like that. I appreciate the freebies needto and I plan on sending as much business to you as possible, I am even willing to try and help you get into a few local supplement stores in my area if you like (just let me know via pm or something so we can talk more).

Anyway there is no point continuing this anymore too much has been taken out of context at this point I think.

Thanks again needto and looking forward to supporting you and your company.
O We messed up the protein flavor? Sorry about that bro just explain this in the pm you send me. You can keep the other protein and Ill send the choc. Some times shit like this happens. We been twice as busy as normal with Hcgenerate being back in stock so you can imagine how that is. Its all good man I got you taken care of. I always got my customers taken care of!!!

Right there = good stuff. Needto takes care of business. Just needed some communications with him to fix the issue. Glad everything worked out for ya.

No dude, protein was right. The only prob I had was the samples and I think that is due to I didn't know they weren't on the list of available samples. I know you are busy so no worries my man.

Top Bottom