Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just ordered

Haven't used the supps yet (crazy weekend and usually take weekends off for rest and recovery).

Regarding the above mentioned sample of gear, the real frustration comes from the lack of communication more so than anything.

Always appreciate the feedback guys. I can message needto but I know his pm's fill up like crazy so I am not sure if I will hear back but I will try.

You'll hear back from. He responds to everything. Might take a day or two but he will. No worries. Go ahead and message him.

I'd just like to add my two cents in for whatever it's worth (probably nothing lol) but a sample of GEAR is pretty moot. That's a product that provides results overtime in my opinion. I mean I know that doesn't change the fact you asked for it or whatever, but I'd like to throw out that you're not missing out on much by not getting a single serving of GEAR.

Agreed. Samples in general are useless un less it's to taste something or if it's a stim, so you can feel it. Taking a couple of doses of GEAR would be like taking a single 5 mg of d-bol and assessing the effects of steroids from that. lol

As for the rest of the order, do let needto know. His customer service is outstanding but the company is going through a million changes right now. Still...it has to be right and he'll make it so.

Agreed. Samples in general are useless un less it's to taste something or if it's a stim, so you can feel it. Taking a couple of doses of GEAR would be like taking a single 5 mg of d-bol and assessing the effects of steroids from that. lol

As for the rest of the order, do let needto know. His customer service is outstanding but the company is going through a million changes right now. Still...it has to be right and he'll make it so.

Agreed. I sent him a pm and will see what he says. Again with respect to the samples, it's not necessarily a question on the actual sample but have the common courtesy to at least explain that if you don't have it ask me if there is something else I would want to try and not just throw something in there instead.

There was mistake on one of my orders and needto gave me the first order items for free and sent the right stuff internationally for free. Great service and guy. !!

I know needto is a great guy and I want to give him the business. Just had to air my frustrations because i believe companies get better from hearing the problems.

I know needto is a great guy and I want to give him the business. Just had to air my frustrations because i believe companies get better from hearing the problems.

Next time if you have an issue just message him or make a post with his name in the post so he'll see it. Some folks come here and bash stuff and it never ends well for them. Just a better way to do it. He's even got his phone number in his profile. Just call him. I'm not fussing at ya just want the best for all. He sells good stuff.

Top Bottom