Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate on cycle is NO JOKE!!!

I'm going to give HCGenerate a try during my 12 week cycle to see how it does preventing shutdown. I've used in many times in PCT, and love it but have yet to use it on cycle ;)

I just did a 15 without it. I recovered well but will definitely use it next time to see the difference.

HCGen while on makes perfect sense Then , if you want a little punt to your PCT you can do a hit or two of HCG, but the days of using it throughout a cycle are over. You don't need it.

You are right Nelson. I had HCG but used HCGen throughout my 10 week cycle and never felt the need for HCG.

I've been using this on cycle for about 4 weeks now. Logically speaking there is no reason in hell why I shouldn't be feeling shut down this far into what I am running, but this has me feeling no shutdown, period.
Complain about the price all you want but to feel like I do right now is priceless!
Glad I stocked up on this stuff :)

That's good to know man, I've never ran it on cycle. I personally would use transaderm while on and then HCGen in PCT - but glad to see this works just as well.

I just did a 15 without it. I recovered well but will definitely use it next time to see the difference.

That is awesome bro, although I am the type to play " better safe than sorry" route as I recommend HCGenerate on cycle through PCT to all those I have assisted with cycle questions, it just makes good sense first to be proactive and preventative then reactive due to letting yourself shutdown and then trying to kick them back into gear...I will always do my best to minimize shutdown, and keep the boys healthy throughout the cycle that way when it comes time for PCT they will recover that much quicker and stronger, its kind of the same mentality of ingesting BCAA during cardio or training to prevent muscle breakdown...anyway, this is how I will do it because I will not put a price on my health or my boys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Re-ordering Hc Generate very soon. Nothing in the supplement industry compares IMO.

Some of the stuff at NTBM is outta stock right now but I think there should be plenty of HCGen this time around.
I was always late on the trigger and ended up not having any in time but now I've been wise to stock up and always have some lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Top Bottom