Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate on cycle is NO JOKE!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

Plat Hero
Platinum
I've been using this on cycle for about 4 weeks now. Logically speaking there is no reason in hell why I shouldn't be feeling shut down this far into what I am running, but this has me feeling no shutdown, period.
Complain about the price all you want but to feel like I do right now is priceless!
Glad I stocked up on this stuff :)

Yea it's the shit! I was told to cycle between HCGenerate and hcg just FYI every 4 weeks...

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

I've been using this on cycle for about 4 weeks now. Logically speaking there is no reason in hell why I shouldn't be feeling shut down this far into what I am running, but this has me feeling no shutdown, period.
Complain about the price all you want but to feel like I do right now is priceless!
Glad I stocked up on this stuff :)

Well said FL3X, I don't know how people can complain about the price, having your boys healthy and pumping is priceless! I am currently taking HCGenerate with my SARMs to help with supression, and just to keep my boys full and ready for the picking...by the wife of course :qt:! All I can say is by day 3 of taking it, my sense of wellbeing and libido was increasing day by day...it really is an amazing supplement!

I have had to use it for two months on cycle when I couldn't get hcg, and my balls stayed nice and plump!!!

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

HCGen while on makes perfect sense Then , if you want a little punt to your PCT you can do a hit or two of HCG, but the days of using it throughout a cycle are over. You don't need it.

Top Bottom