Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FLAX SEED? 2 tbs in 1 serving??

rgosit

I was wondering if it was ok to have 2 tbs of flax in the morning cuse i dont have a chance to take it again before football cause im in scool???

is it 2 much fat to have at once?

thankyou

its all good

They are the 'good' fats and rich in EFA's so don't worry about it turning into bodyfat.

I personally take 3tbs 2x a day...
So taking 2tbs once is fine, infact you could take up to 8tbs in one serving without any problems or upset.

i don't know the exact reasoning behind this... and have no idea if it's more effective or not. But i was always told to take teaspoons throughout the day. For example, if your daily dose was 3 Tablespoons, take 1 Tablespoon w/ each meal to spread it throughout the day. If this is more or less effective i have no idea. But that's what everyone has told me to do.

Considering it is a fat... wont it get used immediately just like food? And then leave your body just like food will in about 3 hours? I guess this is the reasoning, and if they're right you would have to supplement more than once a day for best results.

Top Bottom