Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acid reflux/heartburn from ALA

pumptron 5002

has anyone else experienced acid reflux from taking ALA (especially CKDers)? 500mg of ALA before cardio gives me noticeable acid reflux for twenty to thirty minutes; is this cause for concern, and how can i remedy this problem?

Ya I have had that happen. Make sure you drink it with enough water. When possible have food in your stomach when you take the ALA, but take the ALA 15 mins first with lots of water then eat something.

Oh I get these all the time, they're soooo gross eh? I doubt its a major cause for concern. I get it often. I'm gonna test out mrzaps idea.

if you take it with at least some crackers and a full glass of water or something light you should not get this.

you've probably got the beggining of Gerd or another fom of reflux condition. I found the only way to cope wit the situation was to take zoton (lanzaprozole) everyday, though im currently taking omeprazole (similar thing). This stopped the stomach over producing acid. They also say that you need to work out what your trigger foods are. For me its generally all the crap you dont want to eat anyway. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom