Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4AD 2nd Week

riskybizz007

Hey guys this is my 2nd week on 4AD decided to let you guys know what's the dilly. I've been taking 900mg/day in 3 divided doses 7am, 11am, and 2pm. I have not gained 1 single pound so far, but strength has increased, and aggressiveness and endurance is up too at the gym (but this can be psychological who knows). Here's some examples of today and yesturday.

Before curling w/ 105pounds, Yesturday curled 145
Before French for Triceps was 105, today was 145
Smith for Chest before was 320, today hit 500
Leg press before was 540, yesterday hit 810.
Bench was 275, hit 315 today.

In regards to reps, no reps were less than 6/set in either case of before or after. All reps are b/w 6-10. Strength changes were pretty good, sometimes feel better than others but i'm finally seeing good changes w/ strength. Too bad i haven't gained not even 1 pound. Well i'll keep you guys updated on any other changes.
peace:p

riskybizz007 said:
Hey guys this is my 2nd week on 4AD decided to let you guys know what's the dilly. I've been taking 900mg/day in 3 divided doses 7am, 11am, and 2pm. I have not gained 1 single pound so far,

Orals, with the exception of 1-AD, suck. So, this is not surprising. Not to mention that you would only have elevated androgens for 1/2 of the day with this dosing scheme.

Get a topical and use it 2X per day.

Your strength gains are almost ridulous, though -- I would not be complaining :)

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

Orals, or snorting powder, due to the blood spike are good for their increased CNS value(the more androgenic the better)- the most likely reason for the strength "gains"

Your "Smith for Chest" went up by 56% after a week on 1-AD?!?!? I can't imagine how anything, legal or otherwise, could increase strength THAT quickly. Is it possible you are pushing yourself harder since you are taking a supplement which you have high expectations for? Also what kind of sides are you noting with 1-AD? (I had a bad experiece with 1-AD sides, so now I am trying topical 4-AD.)

In any event, it sounds like 1-AD is treating you well. Best of luck!

Tony

Last edited:
I'm not taking 1AD, it's 4AD. I've always worked out intensely, and i go to the gym in the mornings so when i go in there i'm sure levels of androgens are pretty high, sometimes i take a little more right before a workout. I've had 2 very good days yesturday and today, and strength from before was measured from about 3 weeks ago, about a week before i started 4AD. What i hate more than anything is there is no increase in muscle size or weight. I started and am now the same weight. I'll keep you guys informed.

Opps - my bad! (I guess I have been reading too many 1-AD posts lately.) Yes let us know how it goes, as I just started taking 4-AD five days ago.

Tony

:)

Only thing i can add is that the first week the pumps hurt and i couldn't pick up the damn weight, i thought there would be some muscle hypertrophy w/ all the pumps i was getting. No such luck. I know what you mean about the 1AD tony... it's everywhere, 4AD is forgotten, so it was cheap as hell so i got it.

I think topical is the only way to go with 4-AD for a cycle. However, I do use 400mg of the oral right before a workout for the CNS effect and to combat the post workout test crash. Plus, it's out of the sytem so quickly it doesn't suppress your natural test.

riskybizz007 said:

Before curling w/ 105pounds, Yesturday curled 145
Before French for Triceps was 105, today was 145
Smith for Chest before was 320, today hit 500
Leg press before was 540, yesterday hit 810.
Bench was 275, hit 315 today.

You must be superhuman

Well only thing i can attest to the strength increase other than the 4diol (if that's actually working) is that on the last 2 days i worked out w/ my brother. And we both go balls to the walls and are competing on most lifts. This helped out a bit, but still, i think it was the 4diol. The last 2 times at the gym i felt like i could pick up anything and didn't want to leave. Felt strong, and very aggressive. So i'll attribute a big chunk to the supplement. haven't had time to work out since so no updates.

Top Bottom