Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

The next person to post and say they want to try a tub you will 100% get a tub. Doesn't matter if you have 1 post :)

It's a fair amount so anyone sensitive to caffeine should try 1/2 serving to begin with. I wouldn't say it is a big amount though. My last pre workout had 350mg caffeine per scoop. Many pre workouts have less caffeine per scoop but they have less of everything else so you need 2-3 scoops for them to come to life. You should only use 1 scoop and as mentioned above it has no fillers and just full of effective ingredients. If you want to try a tub just let me know.

True my pre workout now has about 350 mg now

True my pre workout now has about 350 mg now

I always say labels are sometimes just words. Sure some have delayed release etc. But I have taken pre workouts with say 150mg and other with 300mg and the low amounts have been super strong. Bearing in mind they weren't full of other stimulants so this is going on solely caffeine content. My last one had 350mg in and it gave lots of energy but nothing over powering whereas another had 150mg and it literally had me shaking after every workout.

Skooter that doesn't count :biggrin:

would love to give this a try as I need the boost because I'm coming off an 8 month layoff from spinal surpery and have been given the ok by my docs to go back to the gym------any help will be great

would love to give this a try as I need the boost because I'm coming off an 8 month layoff from spinal surpery and have been given the ok by my docs to go back to the gym------any help will be great

Send me your details and I will get a tub out to you :)

Although I have to state really pushing it would be a bad decision if you are just coming back after spinal surgery. I would build up the intensity over time. Have you not worked out at all for 8 months?

Top Bottom