Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When should Bridge be added after PCT?

GrowthSpurt1

After being in the supplement industry for many years and getting out because of all they big companies hype and bullshit on products, I have been against most supplements for many years. After all the good feedback I keep hearing about unleashed/ post cyle and Bridge I've decided to give them a try. Mainly because I have not found a good product that does what bridge claims to do for in between cycles, but I will be coming off a cylce soon and I'm going to add post cycle and Unleashed to my PCT. I will be be using HCG toward the end of my cycle and using some clomid for a short period of time because I have for years and I know it works despite the controversy now days. But I will also add Post cylce and Unleashed. My question is when should I add Bridge? When I finish the Unleashed and Post cycle? If someone could please lay out how to do this or some recommendations I would appreciate it. I also have some Arimidex on hand. Thanks

start it when pct like rick said. its a great tbooster and overall anabolic, the green tea keeps your metabolibsim moving, etc etcd etc

i would consider adding osta with it. it will be close to gains from a cycle if you runa high dose. checkout ss

I actually am finishing my 5 bottle of Bridge, at times double dosing, and I love this product...off cycle staple 100%. With Need2Slin, Gear, and dialed nutrition...making gains between cycles!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Just my im back .2 I like starting bridge the very last week of pct, ive done it both ways and it just has a really good feel for me personally.

I will be completing my cycle shortly. I have my pct lined up but I've been trying to research what I can take while on my pct to help at least maintain my gains. Can someone help in pointing me in the right direction?

Just take your serm based pct (ie: clomid & nolva), be sure to take in adequate cals to support added muscle mass from your cycle. Train high intensity, lower volume, and get adequate rest. That is what you can do to aid in gains retention. Serms will start your natural test production more quickly and efficiently than anything out there. No supplement you can take would be any better than they will to ensure and assist in this process so save your money.
One interesting option in pct to aid in gains retention would be to do a GH inducing peptide stack such as Mod Grf (1-29) with GHRP2 or Ipamorelin. Another thing to consider might be using IGF to assist in gains retention as well. I have experience with a few different GH inducing peptides stacks but have never personally used IGF. I havent yet used either intentionally as a part of my pct to assist in gains retention but I could see where they may be helpful in this scenario.
Best of Luck.

Top Bottom