Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the worst that could happen?

flogo25

I have used a UK source once about 5 years ago. It worked perfectly and got the gear in the mail no problems. I pussied out on the cycle because of an employment issue that included a polygraph and drug testing. Now it appears the source is still active and I would like to do it again. I am just paranoid like everyone else thinking in the back of my mind losing my job and getting picked up for a cycle of gear. I know it could be seized but I can live with that. Any input would be appreciated thanks.

#1 polygraphs are horrible.
#2 most employment drug tests do not screen for anabolics. its usually street drugs and abusable pharmaceuticals.

Sorry maybe I was a bit confusing. I am now not worried about polygraph and drug test. That is why I wet pussied out back 5yrs ago and did not use the gear but I received it successfully. I was asking about mail order for UK to US as I am currently thinking about utilizing that same source that I did 5 years ago but am wondering what is the worse that could happen. Thanks

Top Bottom