Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var Dosage For Female Track Runner

tempest2003

my gf is about to start track in a month or so, she has been training for a long time now, and she is interested in runing var for the season. she has a good shot at 1st in state, in the top 10 last year and was not a senior, but anyhow, i know i may be frowned upon for unfairly twisting the tables by brining a roid into the competitive field, however, with this she could verry well get into any gollege in the nation she wanted, she already is an excelent student, and with a 1st in state in more than one event she really could have a chance to do everything in life she wants and I want to help her get there. I dont know what a safe dosage for a female of about 135lbs would be, but I am thining perhaps about suggesting throwing in some clen and ephedrine HCL as well, starting as soon as possible, none of the meets are really important untill about june, which is when state will be. The events she will be running will be mid distance, as in 100-400m max per race. I was thinking eq would be a big help too cause it boosts stamina a bit, but i really dont want to ask her to shoot, or even encourage it, plus i dont think she would really want to. Please help on dosages etc if possible friends. Thanks in advance, i appreciate it.

Last edited:
5mg of Var is a fairly common starting dose for women.. (as to my knowledge).

I am by no means a guru when it comes to females and juicing though.

You might want to edit your post and take out her past placings so you don't get her kicked out or "randomly" drug tested, these are large boards.

don't juice. It is high school for cripes sake. Wait a while. Do you want to fu*k her up career and college wise. Be smart, train hard and the rest will come. Maybe try some legal stuff and supplementation.

wtlftr said:
don't juice. It is high school for cripes sake. Wait a while. Do you want to fu*k her up career and college wise. Be smart, train hard and the rest will come. Maybe try some legal stuff and supplementation.
it wouldent fuck up her career, yeas its HS but listen to what im saying, she has a chance to get into any school she wants, anywhere, the onlything holding her back would be her imagination being the student she is already. Scholarships will flood in if she can pull this one last thing off. dont tell me if you had that chance and a few hundred $ stood in your way you wouldent take it. she has been training solid for 4 years now.

I had the chance, didn't take it, still went to college. I trained hard, Ate extra and used supplementation. That was me though. I got a full ride with sports in college. I used when I got there, but so did most. If she wants to, check out the side effects. Are they permanent like voice change? I bet she would want to know. But in the end it depends on persoanl beliefs, don't get upset.

I am not trying to piss you off, but are you sure about yourself using before when you were in Colege? If so it seems to me that you should have an over all knowledge of AAS. I see what you are saying, you are trying to add a little power boost to what she already has. This is what i would recommend for 8 weeks:

WK 1-2 10mg Anavar Ed

WK 3-4 20mg Anavar Ed

WK 5-6 30mg Anavar Ed

Wk 7-8 40mg Anavar Ed

Anabolics are not always the key to success in track if you do not already have any Natural ability. I have seen folks run track that have used juice and beat every one ass in the beggining, then as the season went on the natural ones not juicing flipped the script on their asses and beat their asses in preliminary's and State. Juice will help you, but you must Have a great meal consumption and supplement plan and have an intensive workout program.

Are you sure you would recommend that? I can't say what would be good for one is good for all. As a High school athelete don't test the limits with AAS. Wait until your body matures. You said she already makes good grades and is a good athelete, just use that. Do you have to be a total allstar the first year. I know, everyone wants to be an allstar, but check up on juice, age and atheletic performance. You are not pissing me off, I am just tryinyg to be helpful with you and your girfriends quest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom