Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren and cardio reduction

ryno9000

How intense is the reduced cardio ability on tren? Is it mainly acetate? Does anyone know WHY this happens (same with cough, the only gear that seems to affect lungs)? Anything to help with it?

it dont seem to happen with tren enth..my friend is 7 weeks into a cycle with it and so far no cough or heavy breathing etc...looks great though.

Tren dilates the bronchial from increased prostaglandin formation. Here is a excert.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Tren dilates the bronchial from increased prostaglandin formation. Here is a excert.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Good post! Now translate it.

not sure i'm reading that post right or not, but if Tren decreases's your body's ability to regulate inflammation, that's another reason not to touch it. I don't care how good it makes you look, you're building a time bomb "IF" I'm reading that right.

So I play indoor soccer once a week with my co-worker's team. Just for fun, we all suck balls, but I get winded anyway just because I am not used to sprinting. Hmm...this will be interesting.

There is no question that tren supresses cardio ability. As one of the gyus stated above this drawback seems to slightly less pronounced with the longer esters (e or hex). At least that has been the case in my experience. However: There is something u can do to counter this phenomenon.

1) Stack with eq and time it so the eq kicks simultaneously with the tren (start the eq a lot earlier). This has been effective for me.

2) The hardcore solution: Force urself to do 30-45 min of medium intensity cardio 5 times a week no matter how fucking hard the tren makes this. After a while the supression subsides a bit. U will not be able to run 5 miles in ur normal time but u will be able to get through without feeling like its killing u. This is the best solution in as much as it will eliminate the hard breathing in eveyday situations like going up stairs etc. Then when u get off the tren u will find that ur cardio ability has actually increased compared to before u started the tren. U will gain speed and endurance. This is very hard work but woth it IMO. (keep in mind that i love tren).

Anyways this is not based on science but my own experience. Things may be different for u.

Happy lifting!

Top Bottom