Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is there such a thing as too much anavar?

i also love anavar and will continue to incorporate it in all my cycles as well... just run it right and take the proper rest and your good man

I've ran quite a few prop/var and var only cycles and that's all i would do for a few yrs (2x 6-8 wk cycles/yr) just as maintenance on my physique and never saw noticeable dimishing gains or any negative issues with it.

You can do whatever you want but orals are still hard on the liver any way you slice it.

At the moment I couldn't imagine running the same cycle over and over... There are just too many options that I want to try lol but I suppose that's the point in trying them, if you find something that works really well for you then you know to go back to it... That said I would switch it up from one to the next just to keep things interesting, you could be missing out on something that would work even better for you....

All good answers.

So if not anavar, what would you suggest that you feel is better than anavar?

Key things I look for...
Strength
Cutting properties
No bloat
Vascularity
And I like that "hard grainy" look

All good answers.

So if not anavar, what would you suggest that you feel is better than anavar?

Key things I look for...
Strength
Cutting properties
No bloat
Vascularity
And I like that "hard grainy" look

You will be looking at different stacks to accomplish all of these goals.....unless you are good with taking tren.

tough question and you will get a million opinions, its not a black and white answer i can give you.. i'm very curious to hear others opinions on this cause i'm sure we will get some diverse answers.

if you ask most guys they would say switching things up keeps the body guessing and things clicking differently.

there are so many different AAS out there i think guys should try different compounds, brands, etc... i think running the same thing over and over again you would get a point of diminishing returns quicker.

they all worked but in different ways for me, they all have pro's and con's. so IMO you should def experiment with different compounds and not run the same thing over and over again. you might find that you like something else even better.. you can't know unless you try

the thing that impressed me with var is the strength gains i got on it. you hear a lot of stories how its weak but boy was my strength through the roof on it. so had i not tried it i would of never known

Exactly. I avoided VAR like the bubonic plague and always went for winny tabs until Ross (you remember him?) talked me into trying Var.. I actually like var, but I still incorporate winny via liquid, which gives me best of both worlds :)

Ya know what it is for me I think... I just feel good on var. ya know that kinda euphoric "I am god" type of feeling? I always get that feeling towards the end and then it's time to stop lol. Last cycle I made 12 lean pounds and the var was the icing. Revealed all my muscle tone. The liquid hit me hard. I think it was over dosed cause it was SOLID white after I shook it. Not even cloudy just solid. It was awesome. Tasted like nasty ass... That is, if you've had nasty ass before lmao. Don't lie, we've all had that regrettable piece of ass before lol

Yeah, I've had that regrettable piece of ass....about two months ago! Still won't stop texting me after I told her I wasn't interested! At least I admit it....lol

Top Bottom