Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mega shred and recomp stack?

Verusidk

I’m getting impatient with my training, its been 8 months where i am going on almost a daily basis to the gym and i’m not seeing very much results
I would like to take things to the next level. What is your feelings on doing a mega shred and recomp stack?
I’m looking to get GW, RAD, S4 and YK11
Would all 4 be Mandatory to run together?
I'm 6 ft 2 in 165 lb and as you can imagine I have a tiny bone structure

you dont have to run all 4 together at all but its a very strong stack if you do..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m getting impatient with my training, its been 8 months where i am going on almost a daily basis to the gym and i’m not seeing very much results
I would like to take things to the next level. What is your feelings on doing a mega shred and recomp stack?
i would run yk11 rad and gw not s4

20mgs gw
10mgs yk11
25mgs rad

tiny bone structure is an advantage in bodybuilding

Top Bottom