Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mega shred and recomp stack?

I’m getting impatient with my training, its been 8 months where i am going on almost a daily basis to the gym and i’m not seeing very much results
I would like to take things to the next level. What is your feelings on doing a mega shred and recomp stack?
I’m looking to get GW, RAD, S4 and YK11
Would all 4 be Mandatory to run together?
I'm 6 ft 2 in 165 lb and as you can imagine I have a tiny bone structure
You will already be in shape at 6'2 and 165

I’m getting impatient with my training, its been 8 months where i am going on almost a daily basis to the gym and i’m not seeing very much results
I would like to take things to the next level. What is your feelings on doing a mega shred and recomp stack?
I’m looking to get GW, RAD, S4 and YK11
Would all 4 be Mandatory to run together?
I'm 6 ft 2 in 165 lb and as you can imagine I have a tiny bone structure
you can run that will be great stack

you dont have to run all 4 together at all but its a very strong stack if you do..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan got you covered..........

Dylan has you covered with excellent advice! The best rated quality you can find is with Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

If you are training that often and not seeing results it definitely has to do with your diet. Can you lay out what a typical week of eating looks like?

Top Bottom