Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Anavar cycle Help!!

kru8887

Im setting up a test e and avavar cycle and looking for some vet help and previous experiences. I know I should run more test but I just dont have the money for it right now. This isnt my first cycle, and I've done plenty of research so I just want to hear some opinions before I go ahead with it. I'm looking for a decent amount of lean mass and gains that I can keep after pct. The cycle that I have established so far after my research comes to this.

wks 1-12 test e 375mg ( I could shorten the cycle to 10 wks and pin 450mg a week, I only have 4500mg of test)
wks 8-13 anavar 50mg
wks 4-13 hcg 500ui a week

pct
wks 15-18 nolvadex 40 40 20 20

I was thinking about throwing Dbol in the beginning of the cycle for weeks 1 & 2 & 3. Low dose, just enough to get the test jump started, but not too much because of water retention and the sides of dbol and once again i want lean mass.

I was wondering if I need an AI during my cycle (not sure bc its a lower dose of test) and if I need clomid with my nolva for pct.

Thanks for all your help.

Last edited:
Come on guys lol I know that this cycle has been posted a couple times but my questions aren't answered in them.

Pretty much what I need to know is:

1) Is a longer cycle with smaller doses of test better to keep gains or is shorter with higher dose better to keep gains?
2) What would be a good pct for this? Clomid or Nolva or both. What would be the doses?
3) Do I need to run a AI with this cycle?
4) Should a run a low dose of proviron during the cycle?

Thanks guys, Just want to know soon so I know what to order. I already have the test and var. Just need my pct and if I should run anything else during the cycle.

Im setting up a test e and avavar cycle and looking for some vet help and previous experiences. I know I should run more test but I just dont have the money for it right now. This isnt my first cycle, and I've done plenty of research so I just want to hear some opinions before I go ahead with it. I'm looking for a decent amount of lean mass and gains that I can keep after pct. The cycle that I have established so far after my research comes to this.

wks 1-12 test e 375mg ( I could shorten the cycle to 10 wks and pin 450mg a week, I only have 4500mg of test)
wks 8-13 anavar 50mg

pct

I was thinking about throwing Dbol in the beginning of the cycle for weeks 1 & 2 & 3. Low dose, just enough to get the test jump started, but not too much because of water retention and the sides of dbol and once again i want lean mass.

I was wondering if I need an AI during my cycle (not sure bc its a lower dose of test) and if I need clomid with my nolva for pct.

I would cut it shorter and go with the 10 week plan @ 450mg wk.
Most definitely use at least a small amount of an AI.

Agreed. 10 weeks at 450mg/week. Jumpstart it with the low-dose dbol too. And ALWAYS keep anti-a's and anti-e's on hand. And yes you'll need clomid and/or nolva for PCT, possibly HCG too. I never use anything but nolva no matter how heavy my cycle, but i'm a freak.

needtogetaas says do this:

for PCT start it the day the cycle ends and run it like this
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps spread out threw out the day
1-4 Sustain alpha 4 pumps ed
and if you like add in 4-6 weeks of clomid but no more then 25mg ed

Anyone agree?

wks 8-13 anavar 50mg

pct

First off if anyone ever says this they should just forget steroids and stick to spending what little money they have on food. The way you got the cycle set up looks fine to me though. I would add hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out for 4 weeks to your ct at the very least though. HCGenerate

Nolva is also not going to cut it if you get gyno problems on cycle. Yes it will "put off" the problem till later but once you come off the nolva its likely you will get rebound gyno.. So keep arimadex on hand at the very least. No one is cheaper then

Online Pharmacy - Prescription Medications, Generic Drugs, Herbal Remedy for this and
34765414 is a 20% discount code on top of it. Have to register first for it to work.

Thanks, needtogetaas. I have a couple alterations to my cycle now. The cycle will look like this and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to avoid gyno, libido problems and water retention the best I can. Not saying that I wont get any, I'm just saying that with Proviron and HCG that will help me out. If I have to, I'll pick some up if I notice anything.

Testosterone E : weeks 1-12 (400mg/wk)
D-Bol: weeks 1-3 (40mg/day)
Avanvar: weeks 8-13 (50mg/day)
Proviron: weeks 6-13 (50mg/day)
HCG: weeks 4-13 (.5cc/twice a week) week 13 (1cc/week)
PCT:
Nolvadex: weeks 14&15 (40mg/wk)
Nolvadex: weeks 16&17 (20mg/wk)

Top Bottom