Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tagging Winny/Masteron/Test-Prop on the end of bulking courses - advice please!

John McLane

Later on this year, in the winter months (Oct-Nov), I plan on going on an 8-10 week bulking cycle....I will be on a really good bulking diet (clean bulking though) and will only have ONE cheat meal/dessert a week, on Sundays, loads of water, vits etc. Im 40 y/o, been training for years and am always pretty lean. What I don't get is that when some people go on Test Cyp/Dianabol/Sus course for example they finish off the last few weeks on Winny/Test Prop/Masteron....what I am asking is it it worth going on those last three compounds if your bodyfat is above 10%? And could someone advise/structure a course for me taht would not give me a watery look, I hate that puffy bloated look (can't take Deca or Tren, sorry)

how long do you plan on running it for and you should cut fat on test/mast/tren provided you eat clean and do cardio

how long do you plan on running it for and you should cut fat on test/mast/tren provided you eat clean and do cardio

Well 12 weeks max....the more I think about it, as I am gonna be bulking from Oct to May, would it be better to just run Test Enanthate (or Cyp) with some Equipoise for 8 weeks?

Top Bottom