Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus/And-50 Cycle. Love some advice.

F_ed_in_the_A

The cycle.
week 1: Androl 50 ed with 10-20mg of Tamoxafin ed(continue through first 5 wks)

week 2-3: Androl 50 ed, Sus-250 1per week

week 4-5: sus_250

week 5-8: Primo 200-300(love advice here)

Then wait five days and start PCT.

Does this look good and I don't mind harsh advice, so lay it on.

Also, I take another medication that stresses the liver a slight bit. Will adding Androl-50 into the mix be a concern. I've heard such bad stories, but most were from studies of men taking 1-5mg Androl per kg of weight, putting it over 200 for many of us. How big should my concern be and should I look elsewhere?

Thanks for taking the time to read. Can't know enough about stuff I'm injecting myself with :)

K

If you have the means to stack a long lasting ester for 8 weeks, IMO that would be the better choice... What makes you want to go with the cycle above?

ok so anadrol for 3 weeks
sust for 4 weeks
and primo for 4 weeks....
low dose anadrol, low dose sust and very low dose primo for an 8 week cycle....

sorry but that is a horrible cycle... you might gain 5 lbs... just forget the expesive primo unless u can run it at 600 mgs for 10 weeks, run the anadrol (50-100 mgs) for 4-6 weeks and the sust at 500 for 10 -12 weeks... now thats a little better cycle. u can start pct a week after your last shot.

fivefold said:
If you have the means to stack a long lasting ester for 8 weeks, IMO that would be the better choice... What makes you want to go with the cycle above?

To be honest, the reason I was looking at using the Sustanton was because I just dropped a great BD vial or cyp that I was planning on using instead. As for the primo, it allow LH levels to somewhat recoup. I would be loosing a bit of size, but the gains from what I've researched might be a bit longer lasting. Another problem with the sus.

Please keep the ideas comming. It's an artform to get the right cycle for the right person. I appreciate it!

the gear you are using (injectables)are rather long lasting (yes i know it's sust, but it should be taken for around 10weeks) and the same with primo...
your doses are extremely low bro... especially the primo.. you would just be wasting it in my opinion...
you should run the sust around 500mg/week for 8-10weeks.. and the primo anywhere from 400-600mg/week for 10 weeks for good results...
and i would definitely say NO DROL if you are already on liver toxic meds....drol is very harsh bro

LVTitan said:
the gear you are using (injectables)are rather long lasting (yes i know it's sust, but it should be taken for around 10weeks) and the same with primo...
your doses are extremely low bro... especially the primo.. you would just be wasting it in my opinion...
you should run the sust around 500mg/week for 8-10weeks.. and the primo anywhere from 400-600mg/week for 10 weeks for good results...
and i would definitely say NO DROL if you are already on liver toxic meds....drol is very harsh bro

Thanks man, that's all I needed to know.

Thanks to everyone as well and have a great new year,
K

I'm cuurently running SuS I've ran this probably more than anything else and for the best effest you'll deffinately want to run it for atleast 10 weeks as stated..

Top Bottom