Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sore from injection...not sure how to get rid of it..

bigtasty25

did an injection last monday...pain was unbearable by thursday, was limping alot...subsided a bit by friday and today i can walk fine without limping for the most part..., but there is hardness in the quad area..in the middle area, like a 10 inch by 3 inch area of it. No redness, just warm, (a bit warmer than the other leg) slightly inflammed, but not noticeable to the normal eye, but the area seems kinda hard. I cant bend my leg all the way, just a little. I can walk "ok"...but it's annoying still, and been a week. Ppl on here told me not to use a heating pad on it...should i ice it? The injection i did for quad was with a 1" 25g, 2ml's of BD primo...went in fine, went in on an angle like i always do, nothing hurt going in or going out, thus the injection was a good 1. but 2 days later started to turn real sore in the leg, but wasnt red. The peak of the pain is definately over, I can finally walk, but i still need full flexibility in my leg and this area is all hard (this 3" by 8-10" rectangle area), what would u guys recommend, just use painkillers to wait it out?

I had something similar happen. I used ice to help with the swelling and it helped a bit. I heated it with a heating pad and it was gone within 2 days. (Thanks viper and sam).
I took 800 mgms of ibuprofen and pain was very bearable. It helps with swelling. I guess that I came to close to a nerve or a vein. But the injection was closer to the front of my quad. I did have some swelling and a little red. But that doesn't sound as bad as your case. Heat does help tremendously.

I alway's use a heating pad and sometimes those icy/hot patches on sore inject's. Also i'd say keep massaging the spot. I have had prop/tren inject's that hurt for a week and a half so just hang in there.

heating it as i read this thread...i notice when i put heat on it the 'slight' dull pain that i felt be4 automatically goes away...wish i could leave the pad on forever...heh...

bigtasty25 said:
heating it as i read this thread...i notice when i put heat on it the 'slight' dull pain that i felt be4 automatically goes away...wish i could leave the pad on forever...heh...

That's why sometimes i'll use one of those icy/hot patches when i go to bed,work's very well for me.

Ibuprofen and a gel called Hiroduid Cream should do the trick..dont know if you guys have it in the states but they have it here in Holland..great stuff.

D.W.

If you run AAS long enough you will eventually get used to those, I cant count how many quad injections I had where I couldnt even slightly bend my knee, it was unbearable pain. I currently am going through what you are, I dont know if it was a bad spot or just the drug I used, but its passed the worst point which was yesterday and seems decent today, just really hard and stiff still, dont worry bro, I found that massaging it works majic and can help speed up the healing of it by a few days. Also icy hot patches work great for me too...Just dont inject within 3-4'' of that area for a month or so, use other spots and let that heal, and also stretch it out, I know its friggin torture but it will feel better once your done....

Top Bottom