Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some serious advise...

genetics

Yea yea now i've read countless times - time on = time off = standard procedure...

Now guys lets get real. I'm bulking up doing an 18 weeker and into my 12th week. Am' seeing lovely gains in both strength and musculature. But i'm also seeing something i hate and thats lard. Hate it. But i've decided to go with the advise of senior members here at ef with more than 10 - 12 cycles under their belt to completely bulk and wait for sometime to begin the cutting cycle.

But, how long?

Jesus, i can't wait for 4 1/2 months carrying around this fcukin fat. No way. Now my pct this time round isn't going to have either nolva or clomid ( although there's quite a bit of both lyin around ). Its gonna be month 1 - trs
month 2 - sustain alpha, unleashed, post-cycle

and will be continued as a bridge till i start cutting.

I have a good mind to start cutting after 2 months. Thats right, 8 weeks. What say, bros??

whats your cycle look like? you are doing 18 weeks and your pct plan is what again? you are using hcg yes?

I'm running test e & eq at 600mgs ew and hcg at 300ius every mon / fri. No shrinkage at all :biggrin: In fact the boys seem bigger, hehe. And like i said pct is gonna be,

1st month - trs
2nd month - sustain alpha only
1st and 2nd month - unleashed & post-cycle

I wonder if i should add aromasin though...confused a little on this...

the only way to know if you are ready to go back on is to have blood work done. when all your levels have returned to normal and your hpta has recovered you can get back on basically. anti-a's like aromasin or adex are a good idea to keep estrogen in check, just dont overuse them. everyone is different and if your genetics are prone to more estro production than you will need them. monitor blood pressure and bloat, any signs of gyno etc...

Done bro. Actually i'm runnign .5mgs of adex eod too. I dont understand the principle of why either aromasin or adex is run during pct?

.5 eod is too much for that cycle imo unless you are fat and bloat really easily. if you are lean and have decent genetics id say .25 eod max. ya dont use those AI's during pct though. estro will go down itself after time if you arent running test, you run the risk of driving it too low.

why dont you clean your diet up? if your gaining to much fat thats the best solution. it is possible to gain size with out gainin a load of fat, i mean a little fat is gonna be a givin, but there is no reason that you have to become a fat ass haha

Top Bottom