Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some sarms questions

Ryason

Let me explain my situation. over the past two years I've dealt with a divorce and also having to fight for custody of my kids so in the process I've let myself go and the gym has been my side thing. I've only been going a couple times a month. I put on a lot of body fat. I'm now up to 26% body fat and I am 270 lb. I am in my late 40s and I would like to get back into shape.
I know that gw cardarine and rad140 don’t mix well together but is it okay to use mk677 with rad140 instead if i want to cut down and do a major calorie deficit cycle? would 25 mg of each be good per day

life happens, shit happens.

the nice thing is body memory is real.

you will come back strong don't worry

i disagree that gw and rad don't mix well together. they do actually. i would go with that. or you can do mk with gw. that is a good stack too

make sure to get from s4s or umbrella

Let me explain my situation. over the past two years I've dealt with a divorce and also having to fight for custody of my kids so in the process I've let myself go and the gym has been my side thing. I've only been going a couple times a month. I put on a lot of body fat. I'm now up to 26% body fat and I am 270 lb. I am in my late 40s and I would like to get back into shape.
I know that gw cardarine and rad140 don’t mix well together but is it okay to use mk677 with rad140 instead if i want to cut down and do a major calorie deficit cycle? would 25 mg of each be good per day
gw and rad mix very well actually

20mgs cardarine
25mgs testolone
n2guard

Top Bottom