Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice and feed back to a newbie

decaman2

I am 20yrs old 150, 5% body fat about 5.10" have apretty ripped body big chest, but little arms and calves,need alot of work on my legs too. My arms are about 12" it is weird because Last week just for fun me a a couple of my work out buds maxed on acouple of lifts, curls beeing one of them a i curled 135lb which isn't bad. I am going to do my first cycle in the next couple of weeks I have decided to take 400mg/wk of Eq and 500mg/Wk of Sus250 for ten weeks, then a week after my last shot I am taking 100mg of clomid e.d. the next two weeks i am taking 50mg of clomid e.d. IO am going to take 4000cal in aday and 200-250grams of protein in aday.

I know gains vary but what types of gains should I see, Will my arms and legs get alot bigger, what is the average amount I will keep after i am done, since Eq and sus250 take acouple of weeks two show gains does that mean the gains ar more permanet and should I get a new work out since I will be doing A.S and if so what should I do(my workout now is ok but it is not hardcore enough for me since I am not a body builder I don't have a intense workout yet.)
Thank you in advance I know you guys will be able to help me.

It is very difficult to tell what someone will gain or keep off a cycle but if you train hard and eat right you should be very happy with your results. Also start the Clomi 3 weeks after your last shot as after 1 week you will still have a large amount of Gear in your system. Best of luck!

M18

Also you may want to change your handle as there is already a very well respected vet named Decaman on this board.

M18

if you come off the juice right you can keep most if not all muscle.the main reason you loose size post cycle is hormone imbalance try this,keep your protien high a positive nitrogen ballance is important,have you some clomid and hgc to kick those nads back in.next problem is cortisol,proviron will help with this.i always use creatine post cycle to help retain some water weight,and glutamine for recovery.

Top Bottom