Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects on trean

Taylor///12

Hi everyone, so I have been on .75 tren A eod, and test p .50 every other day and I'm having like Contradictory side effects, I got morning wood every and sex has improve even better than before the cycle, but sweating and hard nipples is crazy, I wake up soaked in sweat in the morning, and nipples are itchy, when I scratch them they get hard a rock, is this normal? morning wood and gyno symptoms at the same time.

don't run tren during the summer.. not sure how many times I have to tell guys that and they simply do not want to listen. tren causes a lot of heat in the body and sweating is how your body cools itself down. bostin loyd talked about this in our podcast and said he keeps his A/C at 70 and does not go outside during the day so he is able to abuse tren. you realize this is the hottest week of the year, mid July!! no shit you are going to sweat. plus the country is already dealing with record temps

also another trick with night sweats is low blood sugar on tren. i am curious to hear how many carbs you are getting in. you need to try and balance your carbs more, use n2slin before meals

as far as nipples.. are you using an AI? tren can also cause lactating nipples due to prolactin issues, this requires you to abuse the compound though. i would bet your issue is estrogen

also how is any of this contradictory? high estrogen along with high androgens causes a spike in libido, not a drop in men. guys with poor libido and high estrogen don't use steroids man, those are the fat fucks that live in mom's basement playing video games all day.. different topic altogether and nothing to do with juicing

The so-called Tren sweats are well known. If you didn't know about them the question is why not. Did you take a drug you know nothing about? If so, in the age of the internet, google and forums like this then you've no excuse.

Never take ANY PED without knowing if there are side effects and if so how to negate them. This is the right place but ask us BEFORE not after.

Night sweats are something normal, so you just have to go along with them - there is nothing that can really be done to reduce them. As for the libido and gyno - it is well possible to have both. Ideally, you would run a blood work in order to see what is high - estrogen, or prolactin, as both can cause gyno, and act accordingly.

The tren side effects seem really normal but it is difficult to know exactly what you mean by "hard nipples". You are running a really low dose of test at 50mg EOD so gyno seems unlikely.

Are you using any support supplements with your cycle?

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

Top Bottom