Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG side effects - who can help?

HCG is SUPPRESSIVE.. ive covered this a multitude of times... it MIMICS LH and FSH meaning it is like taking test when you MIMIC testosterone production.. yes, it will increase initially, quite a lot but then your body forgets how to produce it on its own, which is why i am so thoroughly against using hcg in pct and really in general.. i really dont recommend its use at all...

finasteride is a different animal altogether and hcg certainly will not cure the issues from PFS or treat them at all... some people have found proviron to be of help there but there is not a known cure for it either...

nolvadex is not going to be the answer here... the vaccine is another thing entirely but it would not have a negative effect on your lh and fsh... as far as other issues, ill just leave that alone, i have my personal thoughts on it but i wouldnt want to offend anyone or hurt their feelings about it

HCG is SUPPRESSIVE.. ive covered this a multitude of times... it MIMICS LH and FSH meaning it is like taking test when you MIMIC testosterone production.. yes, it will increase initially, quite a lot but then your body forgets how to produce it on its own, which is why i am so thoroughly against using hcg in pct and really in general.. i really dont recommend its use at all...

finasteride is a different animal altogether and hcg certainly will not cure the issues from PFS or treat them at all... some people have found proviron to be of help there but there is not a known cure for it either...

nolvadex is not going to be the answer here... the vaccine is another thing entirely but it would not have a negative effect on your lh and fsh... as far as other issues, ill just leave that alone, i have my personal thoughts on it but i wouldnt want to offend anyone or hurt their feelings about it
I was fine with HCG for 5-6 weeks until the day of my vaccination. Probably it interacted with it. I am currently on Tamoxifen/Nolvadex 10mg daily. Why don't you think it won't help? I just tried it because I don't have any other idea. What would you suggest?

I was fine with HCG for 5-6 weeks until the day of my vaccination. Probably it interacted with it. I am currently on Tamoxifen/Nolvadex 10mg daily. Why don't you think it won't help? I just tried it because I don't have any other idea. What would you suggest?
did you read my post? it is SUPPRESSIVE.. its not something you would want to take long term and its far too often misused

it would not interact with the vaccine... now, the vaccine on its own, i already commented that im not getting into that... there is plenty of things surrounding it that bring up a million questions and concerns.. im not one to even ask about it

Top Bottom