Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I take caber or not?

stveferrari

I will be running deca at 300 mg and I was wondering if caber should be taking caber from day one or just have it ready in case high prolactin level sides show up, thanks.

hehe

this high prolactin thing seems to be pretty popular among online guru's these days. in the 90's guys would use deca and caber didn't even exist. now suddenly you MUST use caber with deca or else your dick will fall off :confused:

the fact is you need proviron with deca because nandrolones increase DHN and bind to DHT in the body.

hehe

this high prolactin thing seems to be pretty popular among online guru's these days. in the 90's guys would use deca and caber didn't even exist. now suddenly you MUST use caber with deca or else your dick will fall off :confused:

the fact is you need proviron with deca because nandrolones increase DHN and bind to DHT in the body.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hehe

i agree with that but cab does have benefits to , apart from helping with 19-nors, it helps with sex drive and better mood and even knowen to make people leaner, i think those are good effects on cycle. but if its there in hand and money aint a issue why not use it?

i agree with that but cab does have benefits to , apart from helping with 19-nors, it helps with sex drive and better mood and even knowen to make people leaner, i think those are good effects on cycle. but if its there in hand and money aint a issue why not use it?

yeah lowering prolactin will shorten refractory period between sex, that can save a marriage if you are stuck with someone who bores you in the bedroom. that is a separate issue

but the question was about using it with deca and my point is that it isn't the solution to the issue with nandrolones in the first place but online guru's parrot that it is. if someone ever catches me parroting cookie cutter info on here then come to my house with a shotgun and blow my brains out as a favor to me please. other 'guru's' you read their shit on forums and that is all they do.. PARROT COOKIE CUTTERS is what they are. they never had an original idea in their life and they never even used deca yet they want us to listen to them

you can tell who they are.. they do videos on youtube and read someone else's article word for word lol.

the thing is proviron messes with the hair line

Actually - proviron is one of the safest steroids for your hair line.

The worst steroids for your hair line are masteron, trenbolone and winstrol.

If you are overly concerned about your hair line, use a good anti hair loss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com and use rogaine daily and you won't have any issues

Top Bottom