Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best ways to run deca ?

What is going to be the best way to run deca duarbolin without having deca dick and problems in pct?
I was recommended on another Forum to do 500 mg of testosterone and then get the decade dose around 250 to 300 mg. They also said i needed aromasin and caber with it
do you think this is the best protocol?
I'm 24 years old and I am 6'1 207 lb
"they" are wrong

you need proviron or another dht with it. that will balance dht/dhn

What is going to be the best way to run deca duarbolin without having deca dick and problems in pct?
I was recommended on another Forum to do 500 mg of testosterone and then get the decade dose around 250 to 300 mg. They also said i needed aromasin and caber with it
caber isn't needed

bro best for deca run with tren

deca is a great steroid. make sure you use para pharma for quality

the issue is your age.. you are way too young to be using steroids.. the only good way for YOU to run deca is to NOT RUN IT AT ALL nor any other steroid

Top Bottom