Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should I be donating blood while taking Anabolic Steroids?

garythomas.

Hey guys, I was wondering if donating blood without giving notice you are using AAS could bring legal issues since you have to give full personal info when you donate, I don't want the police knocking on my door, also I would like to know if the person getting the transfusion could get sick because of the compounds or they analyze the blood at a lab for this type of drugs and it might get rejected. I have been on test and deca for 7 weeks, and my wife will make donate in the upcoming weeks as volunteer for a blood drive at the local HS, and she doesn't know I'm juicing up, she sees the n2bm products on the counter and thinks protein, hcgenerate and n2guard are the ONLY thing I'm taking so I have no excuses to say no. Should I make something up and avoid it or just donate as I should?

Yes you should when on AAS, you have a much higher chance of having clots and a stroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not true.

Unless you know the details about your blood don't assume you should donate just because you are on AAS. Everyone responds to these compounds differently.

Top Bottom