x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Results from past 7 months

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Results from past 7 months within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Well, back in June i was sitting at 253 and over 19% BF. These past 7 months I've been working on getting ready for this summer. Was considering doing a show come this June, but am nowhere near where I thought I would be. 7 months ago I did Karachi Sus 750-1000 mg/ew for 12 weeks with 40 mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks. I took about a month and a hallf off and am currently running Fina 100 mg/eod with winny 50 mg/ed. I'm proud to say that I am still holding at 248 lb's but now am sitting at 14% BF. I

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

i am what i am

Results from past 7 months

Well, back in June i was sitting at 253 and over 19% BF. These past 7 months I've been working on getting ready for this summer. Was considering doing a show come this June, but am nowhere near where I thought I would be. 7 months ago I did Karachi Sus 750-1000 mg/ew for 12 weeks with 40 mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks. I took about a month and a hallf off and am currently running Fina 100 mg/eod with winny 50 mg/ed. I'm proud to say that I am still holding at 248 lb's but now am sitting at 14% BF. I have a few more weeks left and then I will take another month and a half off before I run my next cycle. My goal will be to get to 235 at 10% after my 8 week cycle. Thanks to all for the dieting help over the past few months. And thanks for all the information provided. EF rocks.

Olympian

Re: Results from past 7 months

Good work bro...how tall are you?

i am what i am

6'1" 21 years old

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by i am what i am
    6'1" 21 years old

you will be a monster, you weigh more than i do at 6'4"!

Well, back in June i was sitting at 253 and over 19% BF. These past 7 months I've been working on getting ready for this summer. Was considering doing a show come this June, but am nowhere near where I thought I would be. 7 months ago I did Karachi Sus 750-1000 mg/ew for 12 weeks with 40 mg/ed dbol for 4 weeks. I took about a month and a hallf off and am currently running Fina 100 mg/eod with winny 50 mg/ed. I'm proud to say that I am still holding at 248 lb's but now am sitting at 14% BF. I have a few more weeks left and then I will take another month and a half off before I run my next cycle. My goal will be to get to 235 at 10% after my 8 week cycle. Thanks to all for the dieting help over the past few months. And thanks for all the information provided. EF rocks.

You Go Boy !

i am what i am

Thank you all. It has been a long and tough road for me and im only 21. I tore my acl, mcl, and miniscus playing football. Bastard gave me a cheap shot and my foot got stuck in the mud. I was about 30 yards away from the play as well. Anyway, went through 6months of rehab. Got my strenght back and deadlift was at 500lb's. I then tore my acl again and refuse to get surgery. I still lift, altough i am restricted. Can only go half way down on machine squats and leg presses. Leg curls and calf rises are fine. But can't even lift 5 lb's on leg extensions. Knee just gives out. Thanks to all who have posted.

tough road bro, way to stick it out

Thank you all. It has been a long and tough road for me and im only 21. I tore my acl, mcl, and miniscus playing football. Bastard gave me a cheap shot and my foot got stuck in the mud. I was about 30 yards away from the play as well. Anyway, went through 6months of rehab. Got my strenght back and deadlift was at 500lb's. I then tore my acl again and refuse to get surgery. I still lift, altough i am restricted. Can only go half way down on machine squats and leg presses. Leg curls and calf rises are fine. But can't even lift 5 lb's on leg extensions. Knee just gives out. Thanks to all who have posted.
    Bull shit.

i am what i am

Quote Quote posted by jaybois
    Bull shit.

Can I ask why you say bullshit? Are you saying that I didn't tear my knee to the point that just walking down the high school hallways I would fall to the ground because it gave out on me, or maybe when I tried to get up at the cafeteria table I would fall back down becaue it gave out on me. Or are you saying the 500 lb deadlift is bullshit? I have 6 witnesses from my gym, but only my training partner is on this board. You are more than welcome to throw him a pm if you would like (neverenuff). I tore it again at a charity game for one of my teamates that was killed in a car crash. I don't know bro. Hit me back about the bullshit comment. Don't know which way you are going with this.