Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rebound Effect,Still confused?

D00fy

i am still confused about the rebound effect.....

say i notice gyno symptoms during my cycle (RUNNING ARIMIDEX/LIQUIDEX FROM THE START)and i trow in nolvadex to help me battle it until symptoms go away and i run it til the end of clomid theraphy now here is my question,,,,,,,,,is it possible to get a rebound effect where it just flares up out of nowhere.......if this is the case would i once again start the nolvadex treatment and arimidex??

NOTE :i will run arimidex/liquidex during my cycle so i should worry about gyno but if so happens?

As long as you take .25mg of liquidex per 250 mg of test you will not have to worry about gyno or any rebound effect unless your taking fina or deca then liquidex wont help .The rebound is only going to happen to those who "just use nolvadex" the whole cycle then when they quit the nolvadex then they can be fucked. Understand ?

I dont believe there is a rebound in the sense estrogen comes back and does so to higher levels. It does however slowly come back to pre cycle levels and anytime your hormone levels are changing you can suffer gyno symptoms.

so your saying using arimidex/liquidex no way in hell i can get gyno symptoms......and this never was the case with anyone??

another thing does weight effect how much mgs of test i should take

160lbs at 400mg test each week 10weeks? to much test? uh

.50mg E0D arimidex/liquidex

ZYG-also precycle levels of estrogen a good thing?

so your saying using arimidex/liquidex no way in hell i can get gyno symptoms......and this never was the case with anyone??
Of course you can still get gyno since it can be caused by many things.

160lbs at 400mg test each week 10weeks? to much test?
That should be just fine.

.50mg E0D arimidex/liquidex
That should be fine as well. Its not a very large dose to begin with and many wouldnt even need an anti-e.

I ask people with gyno on E.F did they get gyno while using anti's and they all tell me they did not take the anti's .So what ever that means

Last edited:
Zyg also precycle estrogen levels is a good thing right?
Im not sure I understand the question. Precycle estrogen levels are where they would normall be when not on a cycle. During a cycle(if using aromatizing AAS) they will usually climb, 3rd gen anti-e's (like anastrozole, letrozole and exemestane) can significantly lower these levels, even when on cycle. As you discontinue use of the 3rd gen anti-e's and natural test levels come back, your estrogen levels should come back to what they were precycle as well.

Like the others said, as long as you use the correct arimidex dosage TILL you begin your clomid therapy, there's no reason for such a rebound. In fact, there's no reason at all to spend money on novaldex.

Zyglamail said:
I dont believe there is a rebound in the sense estrogen comes back and does so to higher levels. It does however slowly come back to pre cycle levels and anytime your hormone levels are changing you can suffer gyno symptoms.

6+weeks post cycle and my estrogen levels are 265 pg/ml normal range is 40-115 pg/ml. I used less than 600mgs of test with tren, winny and a few drops of l-dex ED. So I have to say that yes thier is a rebound effect.

Top Bottom