Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Clean" Bulking cycle

Sinum

Hello!

I'm 26years old, 190cm, 105kg atm (was 113kg on end of last cycle - 5weeks ago). I've been training seriusly 3years now and had 5-6 cycles behind me. I've never used more then 1000g/week. My last cycle was Sustanon 500mg/w, Deca 500mg/w, insulin 5iu/training day, 40mg/ED Dbol first 6weeks.

Now, what I have in mind for next 4 months:

Meal 1 - Eggs, Grits, AnimalPak
GYM * - pre workout 5-7iu insulin gymchemist.com/image/cache/data/novo%20pen-500x500.png, Vitargo 50g intra workout drink
Meal 2 - protein shake, 50g P, 150g OH
Meal 3 - Chicken, rice, veggies
Meal 4 - Steak, potato
Meal 5 - Fish / Chicken / Turkey, rice
Meal 6 - protein shake 50g P, 5g OH
Meal 7 - Cottage cheese, banana, few eggwhites

16 weeks cycle
1-4 Test P 400mg EW
1-16 Test C 500mg EW
1-8 NPP 150mg EOD
8-16 Tren A 100mg EOD
25mcg T3 ED

Bear in mind, that I have NEVER tried T3, Npp or Tren.

PCT: 1000iu HCG 12-16week. Then 14days after last pin: start 40mg nolva ED for 2weeks and switch to clomid 50mg ED for 2weeks.

Go without the Tren for now and just stick with NPP.....Since you have never tried it before what is the point of trying 3 new compounds in a single cycle. Try one new compound every cycle.

As far as Your cycle goes Lean bulking is all done in the kitchen.......you can be taking a lot of tren and still get dirty gains if that makes sense. Diet looks pretty good for your goals. Just keep the cals clean and you cant go wrong.

Now onto your AAS choice........Why not just stick with Test prop, Npp and an oral jump start? That will keep you lean and there should be minimal bloat.

Maybe something like this

Week 1-12 Test prop 100mg eod
Week 1-10 NPP 200 mg eod
Week 1-6 TBOL 50 mg ed.

That is how I would roll with it because I dont like my test dosage that high.......but you could also run with 200mg test, 200 npp and it would be very nice to you.

PCT is Shit and I will wait for someone else to chime in why

im only going to touch on your pct... real quick on your cycle... you need caber or prami with any 19-nor, which tren and npp both are... also, you NEVER run nolva with a 19-nor and nolva is fucking terrible anyway... i really dont like your cycle at all but thats up to you...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

if you run this cycle and pct how you have stated.. the only thing you will have gained when all is said and done is some stains, where your nipples are, on your favorite shirts.

if you run this cycle and pct how you have stated.. the only thing you will have gained when all is said and done is some stains, where your nipples are, on your favorite shirts.

Lmfao!

Nova? Tren? Deca? Insulin? Dbol? Please stop.

You want to clean bulk? You have no idea what you're doing.

500 mgs of Primo and 300 mgs of test , N2GUARD and HCGen and eat clean.

PCT, UNLEASHED, PF POST CYCLE.

Top Bottom