Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for the docs about Billirubin levels

hkhanpour

Whats up guys,
I'm currently into my fourth week on a cutting cycle, Winny/Prop/Eq/Anavar. I've gotten minor stomach upsets at first which went away and i was told Anavar might cause that. Since Tuesday I've been feeling like shit guys, it started out with an upset stomach but since then I've been having non-stop nausea, body ache, and pain in my abdominal area. When i say nausea, i mean i haven't been able to even hold down water. I haven't been able to eat anything since Tuesday, and can't even sleep more than 30 minutes without having to get up becuase of stomach pain and nausea. So yesterday i went to urgent care and they ran a urine test and the doc said my Bilirubin level were high so he wanted me to go and have some more tests done and he said it might be Hepatitis. I really don't wanna go since i'm afraid they might find out that i'm cycling and might notify my insurance company. I was wondering if any docs out here might know what i should do. I still haven't gotten better and my stomach is still hurting like crazy. THANKS in advance.

hkhanpour said:
Whats up guys,
I'm currently into my fourth week on a cutting cycle, Winny/Prop/Eq/Anavar. I've gotten minor stomach upsets at first which went away and i was told Anavar might cause that. Since Tuesday I've been feeling like shit guys, it started out with an upset stomach but since then I've been having non-stop nausea, body ache, and pain in my abdominal area. When i say nausea, i mean i haven't been able to even hold down water. I haven't been able to eat anything since Tuesday, and can't even sleep more than 30 minutes without having to get up becuase of stomach pain and nausea. So yesterday i went to urgent care and they ran a urine test and the doc said my Bilirubin level were high so he wanted me to go and have some more tests done and he said it might be Hepatitis. I really don't wanna go since i'm afraid they might find out that i'm cycling and might notify my insurance company. I was wondering if any docs out here might know what i should do. I still haven't gotten better and my stomach is still hurting like crazy. THANKS in advance.

Elevated bilirubin is a sign of liver disorder. I don't know what your dosages were on the var and winny but it may have been too much for your liver.

Even if the gear isn't the root cause, it is definitely stressing your liver so discontinue it all immediately. And for God's sake go to the follow up visit. Nothing is worth risking the health of your liver at this point.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Bilirbin, can be found in bile, a 'colorant' if you will, and is nothing more than end-product of hemoglobin degeneration.
Elevated bilirubin would signal liver damage if it is concominantly accompanied by decrease in RBC, hemmoglobin, K/Ca/Na electrolyte levels
Among other variables good indicators of liver damage would be increase ALT along with GGT. (a mere increase in GGt without increase in ALT would merely indicate you work out hard -ie break down muscle proteins)

Top Bottom