Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Vet Grade Gear

UnStopAbleForce

I've done two cycles, so I am still pretty much a newbie. Both cycles I've done so far were from Proline Laboratories. Obviously thats not human grade, but the guy who sold me it swears its the cleanest lab made gear. Its coming around the time for my next cycle, and I was thinking of doing QV, because I can get it a little cheaper than Proline. Another type I just found I can get is Golden Triangle. My question is, is one superior than the other? Or are they all the same. Please help me on this matter!!! Bump for a lot of replies!!!

Thanks alot bro. That is what I think im going to go with, I just read alot of bad things about it on this page. Also, how is there Prop? Is it painful?

I am on the QV enanthate right now. I inject into the muscle I am going to workout that day and I have been having no pain problems. Cant speak of the prop either.

Trying QV products for the first time next cycle, it is one of the few trusted mex products.

Denkall is the best vet gear :) i would go with qv or golden triangle, although i heard there test is pretty painful

Right now I am on the QV enanthate, but I'm only a week into my cycle. I'm going 500mg/week alternating shoulders for the injection site. I get a little sore about an hour after the injection and it stays sore for the next day.
Nothing I can't handle though.
My friend is taking some prop right now and he says it isn't nealy as bad as the enanthate

Go with QV especially for eq, and then GT. I would stay clear of PL for now at least.

Top Bottom