Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad Shot Question

LftHndPwrHouse

Ok guys here is the situation. I am still recovering from back surgery but im training hardcore again and hitting the gear once more. As most of you guys know i use to compete so I have some wheels. But because of my surgery i am limited to what i can do for legs right now. I am training them but deff not as hard as the rest of my body because of the stress on the lower back.
I was wondering how injecting the quads will effect the gear on my upper body because I am not equally training my legs as compared to my upper body? Will i get as good as results for my upper body as doing only upper body shots? I just feel i need to give the delts a rest from injecting.

if your wondering im using EQ D3ca and cyp right now.

I know this is a silly question coming from a vet but I have never been in this situation before.

I had a feeling. Im not looking for any type of "spot injection" results my quads were use to being hit a fair amount a couple years ago so who knows if i will even swell. My delts didnt. I was just wondering about equal distribution of the gear.

thanks bro

No problem, my first cycle i did only ass injects, and my butt didnt get any bigger but my other parts did :) what r u gonna take?

This is far from my first cycle..as i stated i was competing up until 2 years ago.

Im currently on now wk 3.
45mg dbol 5wks
1000mg test cyp 1-18
Deca 600mg 1-12
EQ 600mg ramping to possibly 800 1-18 maybe 20

might do some winni at the end but i prob wont and just recover...bridge it and do another short bulker... and start cutting by march

Yeah bro, I remember you from Satch's old igf-1 forum. Sorry you went through all of that mess with back surgery.
I am doing test and deca shots in my outer thighs currently and have noticed nothing special in the leg growth department. Not that I expected it, I know it workes its way throughout the body.
Good luck on the recovery

Kachunga said:
Yeah bro, I remember you from Satch's old igf-1 forum. Sorry you went through all of that mess with back surgery.
I am doing test and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - shots in my outer thighs currently and have noticed nothing special in the leg growth department. Not that I expected it, I know it workes its way throughout the body.
Good luck on the recovery

Wow ya the old igf site....happy to be away from that...no offense to anyone. At least someone remembers me.

Good luck on that cycle...Eat Big!!

You tak eorals in your mouth and into your stomach - Did that get huge??? LOL - You get the picture though right? Gear for the most part is not site specific - you shoot IM and it is released into the blood stream to be used by your entire endocrine system. So in short - to answer your question; Injecting into your quads is not going to have ANY negative impact on your upper body growth. I always rotate - I use 6 sites in rotation -quads, delts and glutes - I never suffer from scar tissue issues or injecting into a sore spot..

Hope this was a help!!

Your old friend "The Sheep"

Top Bottom