Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifting Cycle

jmassive101

All Natural
Soooo I'm running a powerlifting cycle with the following aas, and it's a 12 WK cycle.
250mg test E 1-12
500mg tren A 1-12
10mg Halo 1-3
20mg Halo 4
40mg Halo 9-12

I'm 27 yr old 6ft, 275LBS. This is my 5th cycle, my lifts are as follows:
Bench 475lb
Squat 615lb
Deadlift 615lb

I have started this cycle, I am now on WK 5. My gains are consistent, diet is regulated. 0 sides, 100% gainz.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Looking awesome. Great PRs

Any orals or is your Halo in tab form? And what would you substitutes for the Halo?

I am thinking of running a very similar cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Looking awesome. Great PRs

Any orals or is your Halo in tab form? And what would you substitutes for the Halo?

I am thinking of running a very similar cycle.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Halo is Oral, and I use letro and aromasin as needed to prevent Gyno.

Have yet to get any real side effects from Halo other than being a little irritable. Best oral I've ever used for strength hands down. I also had my liver enzymes checked after the 4Th week, and they were normal. I use a high dose milk thistle like 1200mg, and liver something by himalaya company, forgot the name right now.

The only change I'd make, baring in mind I've not used Halo yet (love the 'var), is bringing Halo in later on rather than changing the dose through the cycle. Just so as to keep any sides as low as poss

I've used Var before, and in my experience I would only use it if I use it in cutting cycles. It may how low sides, but I feel like the result pale in comparison to Halo. I've always seen var as a female aas.

There's no denying Halos sides as well as how good it is for powerlifting. But, as before, why not bring it in later on so as to shorten the time on but still get the results with a lower risk? An idea would be weeks 8-12 x 3mg ed. I'd only wanna check the half life and how slow/fast the build up is in the system.

Make sure your PCT is on point and how are you doing on the Tren?

There's no denying Halos sides as well as how good it is for powerlifting. But, as before, why not bring it in later on so as to shorten the time on but still get the results with a lower risk? An idea would be weeks 8-12 x 3mg ed. I'd only wanna check the half life and how slow/fast the build up is in the system.

Make sure your PCT is on point and how are you doing on the Tren?

That was meant to be 30mg. My bad.

Top Bottom