Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post deca cycle - now low libido.....Dostinex??

Bad advice. Proviron will shut you down again and delay the whole recovery process.

Yeah the dude was just trying to help but this is what I read about Proviron as well. It's just another steroid that you will need to recover from..

Hey Nelson,
Bro, could you please elaborate on your statements. I want your knowledgte bro!
I had forgotton why to use dostinex with deca ( I just knew that you should) and you clarified that. So what does cgar need to ask for in his bloods? Free test, Estradoil, T/Shbg ratio, DHEAS, Crotisol, SHBG, and ? and ? and ?
Cgar if your doc is a dumb ass about this you can always do the mail in blood spot test (male hormone panel). That way at least you get the full battery of tests done.

Yeah, I may do that or go try and find an endrocrinoligist to review the whole panel. Radar has some post where he talks about what to ask for in a blood panel so maybe I'll just do a search for that.

I've got insurace so cost won't be a factor.

Bad advice. Proviron will shut you down again and delay the whole recovery process.

Prove it...it didn't shut me down one bit..at all..i disagree, maybe everyone is different but it helped me

Mesterelone has been studied quite extensively in the literature as a fertility treatment to increase sperm quality. There is no evidence that Mesterelone binds to Glucocotricoid or progesterone receptors

Prove it...it didn't shut me down one bit..at all..i disagree, maybe everyone is different but it helped me

provrione will help with the sex drive thing and high progesterone. At the same time it is a steroid and it will not allow for recover.

Use this instead.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-698487.html

lowers estrogen, lowers progesteronem lowers shbg, raises igf and free test. Has Natural serms that will help recover hpta. Its the best option for the problem.

provrione will help with the sex drive thing and high progesterone. At the same time it is a steroid and it will not allow for recover.

Use this instead.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-698487.html

lowers estrogen, lowers progesteronem lowers shbg, raises igf and free test. Has Natural serms that will help recover hpta. Its the best option for the problem.

I ordered some Dermacrine about a week ago. Do you think that this will help with recovery? If you look at the link I posted you will notice in my bloods that my Progesterone is not high but my Testosterone, LH, FSH, and DHEA are low. I am considering doing HCG, Nolvedex, and supplementing dhea. Do you think this is a good idea or would you suggest the Dermacrine Stack that I ordered Need2?

Top Bottom